WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I feel like when Marvel does this they just don't care cuz they got bigger plans.

It isn't the first time they've wasted a villain in a solo movie that isn't played by a big name actor.

Granted, Taskmaster was never that big of a deal in the comics which is why I think they chose to waste the character since Black Widow doesn't have much of a rogue's gallery.

agreed, but they had other people they could have just thrown away

could have done something like what they did with that black widow and punisher confidential movie and the story with Elihas storr

hell maybe they could have swapped thing with FAWS and have taskmaster in there and the black widow tracking down the flag smashers

agreed, but they had other people they could have just thrown away

could have done something like what they did with that black widow and punisher confidential movie and the story with Elihas storr

hell maybe they could have swapped thing with FAWS and have taskmaster in there and the black widow tracking down the flag smashers
The whole point is that while Taskmaster really isn't that big of a thing in comics or any memorable stories he is a big enough name with an ability gimmick to get fans to pay attention.

Nobody checking for Elias or the flag smashers.

Using just the flag smashers for TF&TWS was a big mistake imo. They must've really thought the whole US Agent having the shield would be a big enough draw and it barely was. They should've took a named villain like Sin (daughter of Red Skull) or somebody big and have them secretly backing the flag smashes so the story could be more compelling overall.

If they had used them for Black Widow it'd be even less attention drawing. I don't even know how they could do promo for the movie highlighting a bunch of nameless super soldiers wanting to get rid of borders and nations. Karli vs. Natasha? Yuck. Mad bland.

The whole point is that while Taskmaster really isn't that big of a thing in comics or any memorable stories he is a big enough name with an ability gimmick to get fans to pay attention.

Nobody checking for Elias or the flag smashers.

Using just the flag smashers for TF&TWS was a big mistake imo. They must've really thought the whole US Agent having the shield would be a big enough draw and it barely was. They should've took a named villain like Sin (daughter of Red Skull) or somebody big and have them secretly backing the flag smashes so the story could be more compelling overall.

If they had used them for Black Widow it'd be even less attention drawing. I don't even know how they could do promo for the movie highlighting a bunch of nameless super soldiers wanting to get rid of borders and nations. Karli vs. Natasha? Yuck. Mad bland.

i dont think they shoulda been looking for some big villain type ending take down.. they should have looked at mission impossible where it’s not necessarily the hand to hand combat but more so the whole espionage in conjunction with the action and situations

could bring Justin hammer back to a degree and have him throwing money at trying to get revenge against her and those who screwed him on IM2

i dont think they shoulda been looking for some big villain type ending take down.. they should have looked at mission impossible where it’s not necessarily the hand to hand combat but more so the whole espionage in conjunction with the action and situations

could bring Justin hammer back to a degree and have him throwing money at trying to get revenge against her and those who screwed him on IM2
That's why they used Taskmaster who was answering to the dude who ran the Red Room. That guy is nothing but espionage leading to action situations.

Marvel aint wasting an actor of Sam Rockwell's caliber in a movie set before Infinity War during a time Tony Stark is around where they can't use Tony Stark. Wouldn't make sense. Plus he's far from espionage. He'd be coming at Natasha with robots and ****. Make more sense for him to go at Rhodey.

That better be the premise of Armor Wars. With a title like that, Rockwell needs to be back in that.

That's why they used Taskmaster who was answering to the dude who ran the Red Room. That guy is nothing but espionage leading to action situations.

Marvel aint wasting an actor of Sam Rockwell's caliber in a movie set before Infinity War during a time Tony Stark is around where they can't use Tony Stark. Wouldn't make sense. Plus he's far from espionage. He'd be coming at Natasha with robots and ****. Make more sense for him to go at Rhodey.

you could do both.. as far as natasha and this movie you’re just reintroducing him and he’s throwing money at the problem.. And then you have him come after rhodey and whoever in that show

hell could connect things where hammer is financing someone to get something he’s planning to try and use vs Tony and rhodey.. something for his tech

he wouldn’t be the main guy or physica threat obviously but he’s creating shhh and you’re bringing back a quality actor and redeeming that character.. and you look at why the black widow character worked in winter soldier and you could set up more characters for down the road and payoffs

you could do both.. as far as natasha and this movie you’re just reintroducing him and he’s throwing money at the problem.. And then you have him come after rhodey and whoever in that show

hell could connect things where hammer is financing someone to get something he’s planning to try and use vs Tony and rhodey.. something for his tech

he wouldn’t be the main guy or physica threat obviously but he’s creating shhh and you’re bringing back a quality actor and redeeming that character.. and you look at why the black widow character worked in winter soldier and you could set up more characters for down the road and payoffs
Justin Hammer really isn't going to work in a Black Widow movie.

They're not going to waste Rockwell.

All the stuff you're talking about is making the movie about other characters not Natasha. You're talking about setting up other characters when the focus should be BW and those in her orbit.

It's Black Widow's first movie. You have to address her origins. You focus on Natasha and branch out from there. They already did a good job highlighting Yelena, bringing in Red Guardian, a bunch of other potential widows, etc. You have to focus on her lore. Not an Iron Man villain looking for revenge just cuz she happened to be in IM2 when it was really Tony and Shoddy that took Hammer down.

None of that works for Black Widow's first movie. At best what you're talking about sounds like a sequel or a tv series.
RiRi gonna end up with the WK MK1 and reverse engineer it :nthat:
Better off if she builds everything from scratch like she did in the comics. Not just get an already made suit. Just give her Tony's money to make better suits.

My daughter wants to Spider-Gwen for halloween. Do you guys know where I could get one that doesn't look cheap and has a good mask? I guess cosplay quality?​
4cb5bc135f3e86e5fdaa216abb444be8_400x400.jpeg

My daughter wants to Spider-Gwen for halloween. Do you guys know where I could get one that doesn't look cheap and has a good mask? I guess cosplay quality?​
4cb5bc135f3e86e5fdaa216abb444be8_400x400.jpeg
I recall seeing something come up on Macy’s for costumes but I can’t say how good the quality is

yup, they're starting with the "first avenger"

one thing the tv series' has been consistent with is a good or at least interesting first episode

i know its gon be like a one-off but it is technically still canon so i think they'll find something for fans to talk about, maybe another aerospace engineer drop or mephisto appears in the end...

Yeah definitely will be my least favorite. Hopefully I’m proven wrong, but never really interested in Peggy.

Back
Top Bottom