WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Rumored Venom 2 Credit Leak Description: ( From people who saw the screener today)

yes, the end credit shows Eddie and Venom in a house on the beach having gone into hiding after defeating Carnage. Venom says he can show Eddie 1 second of what him and his kind have been through and does. Suddenly everything changes and a TV is on. It shows Tom Holland's spidey and Venom says 'I hate that guy' and licking the screen aggressively - cut to black. I guess Venom is officially in MCU and a film with him/spidey is next.

If true, I see this as Holland crossing over to the Sony-verse, rather than Hardy being in the MCU.

PO

if true that means my boy Kaine eventually can get his shine

Rumored Venom 2 Credit Leak Description: ( From people who saw the screener today)

yes, the end credit shows Eddie and Venom in a house on the beach having gone into hiding after defeating Carnage. Venom says he can show Eddie 1 second of what him and his kind have been through and does. Suddenly everything changes and a TV is on. It shows Tom Holland's spidey and Venom says 'I hate that guy' and licking the screen aggressively - cut to black. I guess Venom is officially in MCU and a film with him/spidey is next.

If true, I see this as Holland crossing over to the Sony-verse, rather than Hardy being in the MCU.

PO

100% agree with your last point there…

dude got the biggest movie for two weeks in a row, go ahead and shoot yah shots

thumbnail_IMG_2317.jpg
He needs to get on that. Period…I’m not sure who she is but generational. She gorgeous

she’s the bad*ss chick on baby driver and played aunt salmas part in the dusk til dawn tv series

small parts on godzilla v kong and hobbs n shaw

wannabe rdj is trying too much

killmonger: “i love anime” definitely came from mbj

funeral 😢

kilmonger just as ruthless and cunning, dude needs his own movie or series, playing chess while everyone else played checkers

okoye :smokin

queen ramonda :smokin :smokin

but boo at that ending, just gon keep us hangin like that, i. all for coming up with your own conclusion but they just leavin after the first act

givin blue balls :smh:

Last edited:
wannabe rdj is trying too much

killmonger: “i love anime” definitely came from mbj

funeral 😢

kilmonger just as ruthless and cunning, dude needs his own movie or series, playing chess while everyone else played checkers

okoye :smokin

queen ramonda :smokin :smokin

but boo at that ending, just gon keep us hangin like that, i. all for coming up with your own conclusion but they just leavin after the first act

givin blue balls :smh:

cosign on everything 100%

Killmonger played everyone and got it all done pretty quick and easy. Stane, Stark, the US Military, Klaw, Rhodey, then Wakanda and his fam. But definitely left us hanging, what now? use wakanda resources to "share" with other continents? is he gonna flip on Wakanda and take over the world?

then what of Shuri and Pepper? they gonna upload the info to the world like BW? Did Tony "inspire" people and the Avengers project still on?

I was expecting some kind of end credits tease for some kind of cliffhanger, couldnt even get that

This made me NOT like Killmonger. Now hes just **** his own people on some selfish revenge **** disguising it as social justice. I guess we have to assume Killmongers father died the same way?

2nd cliffhanger in a row. They better not Rick and Morty us with season 2.

Ya really missed the title of this series and the whole premise? The title is a question, WHAT IF....? Ya really shocked at all the open ended conclusions 🤣

This made me NOT like Killmonger. Now hes just **** his own people on some selfish revenge **** disguising it as social justice. I guess we have to assume Killmongers father died the same way?

2nd cliffhanger in a row. They better not Rick and Morty us with season 2.

Nah, dude was just MASTERFUL, he really outsmarted everyone, well except Shuri....

Wasn’t feeling this episode…All they did was overly complicate Killmonger’s plan from BP then squeeze it down to fit this 25 minute or so episode…

I would’ve been more hyped to see them flip Killmonger and Tony actually…Had Tony become what Stane wanted him to be because he didn’t go through those trials in Afghanistan…Just an evil genius weapons manufacturer who threatens the stability of the world…While Killmonger could’ve sniped Starks tech to create himself an Iron Man suit…Would’ve been dope as hell to see T’Challa’s Black Panther lined up along side his cousin Killmonger ~ Iron Man ~ in an Avengers lineup…

But nope, we just got what “What…If?” Killmonger overly complicates his plan and acts on it earlier 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom