WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Karen does not need her own episode.....

done-fed.gif

So basically its....

Everybody: Heres the plan....

Karen: NO! im going off on my own to go against the plan!

***Distaster strikes***

Karen: Its my fault im sorry

Last edited:
3E0A526B-CD21-42F8-9B99-FA2D57A4E253.jpeg

If they were to have somehow pulled this off, the theaters would’ve been on fire 🔥🔥🔥
I’ve met her at work a couple of times and geeked the **** out lol. She’s really cool in person. She was my favorite thing about those TASM films don’t know why they killed her off so soon

Eternals wasn’t bad, maybe because I went in the lowest of expectations LOL! Gilgamesh and Thena relationship > Sersi and Marvel Omni-Man.

It’s tough reading about Eternals because I only know Sersi because Jon Snow and Rob Stark were fighting over her.

I would need the rest just referred to bluntly as their physical appearance to keep up:lol:

The cgi elf looked bad and the reveal of the zesty one direction guy was comical. Give us the nintendo star fox character instead doing barrel rolls.

The cgi elf looked bad and the reveal of the zesty one direction guy was comical. Give us the nintendo star fox character instead doing barrel rolls.
Not sure what happened. Maybe they ran out of money for his cgi? Lol

It’s weird because it looks like the character was modeled after Seth Green. I guess he still holding out for Howard The Duck.

they shouldve gon practical like the dwarves from LoTR/Hobbit films

its gon be really off putting to see this in a bigger role

1642395017289.jpeg

Just caught Eternals for the 2nd time. Best thing about the movie was:
- Makkari’s fight scenes. They nailed the speedster visual.
- The lore around Dane, his family/uncle and the sword.
- Gilgamesh & Thena relationship. Wild that they killed off one of the better characters.

I’m curious if Phastos had any influence on Howard Stark and the arc reactor design. Would be right up his alley.

I’m curious if Phastos had any influence on Howard Stark and the arc reactor design. Would be right up his alley.

i dont think he did because after the nuke in hiroshima (where it was implied he had a hand on) he vowed never to help humans again

On the couch watching Eternals. Would'd you guys think?

Lots of weird themes.

Theology.

Angels and demons

Superman

Evil superman

Female Flash

God but not God lol

Movie is all over the place.

Just finished Daredevil s3.
Whole series was great. Esp fight choreography and Bullseye throwing random things :lol:

Starting Defenders.....never seen Iron Fist but aint he suppose to be one of the worlds best fighters?...he gettin washed in the sewers it seems

They was talking about the dead one on the news so I do expect more things to be said about it. What did she turn it into? Stone? Gold? I can't remember cause I can see someone trying to mine it to get the material.
Looked like a dawg *** marble countertop for whoever bought Stark tower.

Back
Top Bottom