WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Honestly, it's the leakers/clout chasers. Can't shut their mouth. :smh:
Just like the Andrew/Toby reveal, I really wish that was something I only found out when I watched the movie in the theater. :frown:
But in this age of social media, stuff is leaking every day.

PO
Do people even really get “clout” for this? I think the worst case of this is Prey. That would’ve been one of the greatest reveals of all time. :smh:

Im feeling MK so far. I think its kinda funny they’re playing him slightly to Meme Knight. However, I think we held on to Steven about a minute too long. I was beginning to not like him. Like, dude, CLEARLY Marc knows whats going on, and how to handle it, just let go. I get having some trouble accepting your mental state, but how many clues do you need? You got a whole wife! When she said that, Steven was supposed to just come clean.

does anyone else find it weird or almost frustrating that…

they’ve confirmed patrick stewart’s professor x is in strange 2

they did this with no way home with the villains and i feel like it took away from the movie for me. they shouldn’t be letting these things be know especially in the trailers
Yeah I get annoyed people keep prying for this stuff early. Movie soon come, just let it be.

I don't know how ya'll be gettin spoiled. I only found out because I follow the mytimetoshine person and she mentioned it months ago.

40dee180c7e805dc7313a1e02ad7af86c9469a9e.gifv

Wonder if Jake Lockley is going to show up as the third identity?

Maybe he got Steve the date with the hottie at the museum (Steven didn’t bc he is a vegan and a nerd, Marc wouldn’t he’s too focused on the mission)

Wonder if Jake Lockley is going to show up as the third identity?

Maybe he got Steve the date with the hottie at the museum (Steven didn’t bc he is a vegan and a nerd, Marc wouldn’t he’s too focused on the mission)
Hope Jake surprisingly shows up at the end after Steven is forced to leave London and they move to NYC.

The one thing that's missing for me is Steven is the one that's suppose to be rich. I get why they changed it so the viewer can discover all this stuff with Steven but its the one element missing that makes Moon Knight Moon Knight.

Last edited:
i read or may have heard somewhere that they changed him being rich because its too close to bruce/batman

i read or may have heard somewhere that they changed him being rich because its too close to bruce/batman
Not really an excuse and doesn't make much sense when you consider all the other rich heroes and Spector being a self made millionaire not just a rich kid that inherited wealth.

Then again they can backdoor things to make Marc the wealthy one.

i mean to the fans of comic it makes more sense but not the general public who barely knows who moon knight is, all they'll see it rich man, cape, cowl, fights crimes (mostly at night because it says moon?) :lol:

wasnt batman pretty much the inspiration for moon knight in the comics to begin with? wasnt he monikered as "marvels batman" by many fans?

i really have no arguments, im just saying what i read/heard, you can tell feige that it doesnt make sense :lol:

i mean to the fans of comic it makes more sense but not the general public who barely knows who moon knight is, all they'll see it rich man, cowl, fights crimes (mostly at night because it says moon?) :lol:
Yeah, this seems like a bit more reaching to explain this.
wasnt batman pretty much the inspiration for moon knight in the comics to begin with?
I swear there's always some vigilante described as Marvel's Batman when it isn't actually true.

Only Marvel Batman is Nighthawk.
i really have no arguments, im just saying what i read/heard, you can tell feige that it doesnt make sense :lol:
If Feige actually said it I would but you heard/read this from where or who again?

like is aid i forget where i read/heard it because i listen to plenty of poidcast and post a plethora of articles here and there but a decision as such would surely have to be approved by feige since its a huge departure from the character origins

but i'll just leave this here because i admit, my guns are empty in this argument and i know how long this can drag and drag but upon quick look i found this and again if you want to argue about it, email the source: https://www.inverse.com/entertainment/batman-moon-knight-comparisons-comics-history :lol:

While comparisons to Batman and Moon Knight have always been in the ether, like Coke and Pepsi, one can reasonably point to a single comic that started it all: Hulk! Magazine #13, published in 1979.

Historically significant as the first work at Marvel by the now legendary artist Bill Sienkiewicz, the issue demonstrates Sienkiewicz’s influence from the industry’s then-hottest talent, Neal Adams.

In the 1970s, after the cancellation of the campy Batman TV show, Neal Adams and writer Dennis O’Neil took it upon themselves to reinvent Batman into the gritty character we’re now familiar with. Adams worked in commercial advertising before pursuing his career in comic books, and his photorealistic style allowed his comics to pop in a way the medium hadn’t before. The realism gave previously unseen depth to characters like Batman.

With Adams’ Batman the hot thing in comics in the ‘70s, it’s unsurprising Sienkiewicz mimicked his style when tasked with drawing another brooding caped crusader, Marc Spector, aka Moon Knight. But Sienkiewicz did more than just imitate.

Specifically with Hulk! #13, Sienkiewicz illustrated Moon Knight as basically Batman with a swapped color palette. Sienkiewicz not only envisioned Batman under the same shades and shadows as Adams did, but he depicted Moon Knight’s array of gadgets — like his grappling hook and crescent-shaped boomerangs — all in plain sight, in a way that purposefully evoked Batman. While the similarities have always been present on the surface, Sienkiewicz’s illustrations of Moon Knight in Hulk! #13 cemented it for years to come.

Further comparisons run deeper than either characters’ wealthy alter egos, costumes, and tools. Both are fueled by vengeance, pursuing justice with maddening fury. But closer inspection illuminates how miles apart Batman and Moon Knight really are.

Batman is vengeful for the murders of his parents and does what he does because he wants to prevent what happened to him for others. His mission has no real end because Gotham City’s rot is so deep; there’s no undoing it. On some level — and made more explicit in Matt Reeves’ new film — Batman knows he may be the source of Gotham’s evil. But by doing nothing, he knows the city would be even more damned.

Moon Knight pursues vengeance because of the holy deity, Khonshu, the Egyptian god of revenge and supernatural benefactor to Moon Knight. Being a former soldier of fortune, his connection to Khonshu enables Moon Knight to violently pursue justice free from a guilty conscience.

Not really an excuse and doesn't make much sense when you consider all the other rich heroes and Spector being a self made millionaire not just a rich kid that inherited wealth.

Then again they can backdoor things to make Marc the wealthy one.

Isn't he a billionaire not millionaire? Not like a Bruce Wayne level billionaire but like worth a couple billions

Isn't he a billionaire not millionaire? Not like a Bruce Wayne level billionaire but like worth a couple billions
Well yeah but that **** tends to fluctuate in comics and with business. I know Marc made a fortune with his mercenary business and Steve owned his own multimedia corp or something.

Like Tony Stark is a billionaire but certain comic runs he'll lose his fortune or get taken over by an enemy and have to start from scratch.

Marc has been a billionaire for a while now but he's crazy so some comic runs dude doesn't have all the expensive tech.

Back
Top Bottom