WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Lol the flip side of this conversation…idk if yall seen whats going Miles Morales in the comics recently. “By Odin’s fade..” :lol:
97615FBB-56AA-443C-9295-ED4A9C4370B3.jpeg

5C085F8C-1C23-452C-9422-8AC18A09106B.jpeg

I don’t have the one with Bald Odin wearing timbs :rofl:

There is a dude on Youtube name "Ryan Kinnel", hes the king of it. All his videos get 500K plus views and all he does is rant about Marvel and Star Wars. Mans has a video titles

"OMG M-She-U Woke agenda is failing, company to go out of business soon!

and he has a following.

I didn’t mind the first episode. Didn’t like the 2nd. I’m just about checked out by the 3rd. The thing with incorporating culture into these series is that you can’t lose sight of the fact that this is a comic book superhero show. That’s the main draw, always. At this point, the show is basically a Muslim teen sitcom with a dose of superhero powers. It’s like a 90’s primetime TV sitcom. It feels more like Alex Mack than MCU. Or rather, Alex Mack feels more like the MCU than this.

Last edited:
There is a dude on Youtube name "Ryan Kinnel", hes the king of it. All his videos get 500K plus views and all he does is rant about Marvel and Star Wars. Mans has a video titles

"OMG M-She-U Woke agenda is failing, company to go out of business soon!

and he has a following.

For every RK, there's someone who defends it just as hard. It's all just Youtube content to either illicit a reaction or give someone confirmation bias. They all usually have the same extreme POV's on subject matters. You hear one guys take, you've heard them all.

The only youtube personalities I can stand to listen to sometimes is Critical Drinker and YoungRippa59. And even then, they're both usually on one end of the spectrum.

For every RK, there's someone who defends it just as hard. It's all just Youtube content to either illicit a reaction or give someone confirmation bias. They all usually have the same extreme POV's on subject matters.

The only youtube personality I listen to sometimes is YoungRippa59. I like his views, for the most part.

The black dude in the heavy metal rock band, that HATES black lives matter? That racCoon? please dont say him

The black dude in the heavy metal rock band, that HATES black lives matter? That racCoon? please dont say him

Oh, I don't know him like that. I only watch his comic themed episodes from time to time for entertainment purposes. Not for gospel or anything deeper.

People like homeboy Sneeker are the WORST. Literally complaining about comic book characters because they reflect society. If its not centered around a while male, then its "woke" and "liberal propaganda"

Its goofy stories about people with super powers doing goofy things, but yall want to make it your whole online personality complaining about it as if youre not 40 years old.

I guess there is a strong niche of incels out there that follow these accounts
first of all, it's my take. love it or hate it, it's not you. that's how it's goes. just because you don't agree with someone does not make you right as well. now you whining about someone's take and making you lose sleep over it and getting mad and using terms that only a cultist republican would use to blame someone doesn't gain you any "intelligence points" either. so stop crying.

The best one for strictly comics and comic books movies is Emergency Awesome, Comics Explained is good too, but hes becoming too complainy nowadays

And that’s exactly the tricky thing to navigate with these YT personalities. I think their fan bases are what drives them to be extreme on their views.

I just need someone to just explain things without coming across biased. Or as un-biased as they can, at least. I’m just trying to enjoy content while I eat lunch instead of trying to hear someone rant:lol:

dr strange 2 was decent. Didn't expect the villain to be who it was. wanda was a savage against the illuminati, made me think I was watching an episode of The Boys. Weird they used jim to play reed instead of one of the actors from the fox movies. Charlize bae's cameo was cool.

Finally about to watch DR Strange tonight

Lets see if this is mid or top shelf, I’m guessing a littler better than mid.

Aside from spiderman, marvel hasn’t been putting anything worthwhile out IMO

Back
Top Bottom