WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Thor? She's still more powerful especially with Darkhold though
Nah, really and truly, Dr. Strange(and probably Wong) can give Thor the business. Right now in the confirmed MCU its:

1a. Franklin Richards. If he exists in one universe, he can get to the others….TeChNiCaLlY.
1b. Celestials
2. The Watcher
3. Wanda
4. Eternals
5. Dr. Strange
6. Thor….just because he ain’t that bright.

IMO, of course.

Nah. She was putting Thanos through the spin cycle, heavy soil in Endgame. Not to mention she pushed back Thanos with 5 infinity stones on her own in IW.
thanos ain't **** esp if u down with the comics...
deep down he never wanted the win...wanda would've been washed if he went all out tyrannical with em stones....on some scorched earth type of ****...

Odin wasn't that strong in the MCU.

Fam stayed going to sleep and ducking real threats for 10 years. Left Thor and Loki to deal with that.
that is one of the disservice that MCU has done to some of the marvel characters. other than that, if we are talking about staying true to the character in the comics and lore, Odin is indeed a powerful character nerfed into an old man fit for the nursing home. the side characters even have better scenes than what the MCU can come up with Odin.

I've always wondered where Hela was in terms of powers levels, overall. She seems like she could've been up there.

I'm only talking MCU too. No comic references:lol:

thanos ain't **** esp if u down with the comics...
deep down he never wanted the win...wanda would've been washed if he went all out tyrannical with em stones....on some scorched earth type of ****...
We talking MCU and everything we’ve seen of Thanos. What Wanda did against him - without the darkhold mind you - was a feat no one else had done except Captain Marvel. You can’t downplay the work she was putting in.

that is one of the disservice that MCU has done to some of the marvel characters. other than that, if we are talking about staying true to the character in the comics and lore, Odin is indeed a powerful character nerfed into an old man fit for the nursing home. the side characters even have better scenes than what the MCU can come up with Odin.
Welp, can't adapt everything faithfully from the comics especially since everything isn't directly from the 616 comics.

If they did we'd still be in phase 1.

Odin was just a disapproving dad that did some ****** up **** in the past.

We talking MCU and everything we’ve seen of Thanos. What Wanda did against him - without the darkhold mind you - was a feat no one else had done except Captain Marvel. You can’t downplay the work she was putting in.
Before the Darkhold I feel that Wanda’s power level was based on her past trauma going all the way back to her childhood.

When they came for Vision the first time Wanda AND Vision were WASHED by Thanos’ kids. 3 avengers had to pull up to see them.

During Endgame she had already seen the love of her life get murked. After that she was beast mode with the power level.

Look at her face. Shorty was in pure psycho mode.

382E42B3-B00A-41F6-8D26-0ECF793CCF68.jpeg

Before the Darkhold I feel that Wanda’s power level was based on her past trauma going all the way back to her childhood.

When they came for Vision the first time Wanda AND Vision were WASHED by Thanos’ kids. 3 avengers had to pull up to see them.

During Endgame she had already seen the love of her life get murked. After that she was beast mode with the power level.

Look at her face. Shorty was in pure psycho mode.

382E42B3-B00A-41F6-8D26-0ECF793CCF68.jpeg

Was one of my favorite scenes.

Just rewatched MoM and what caught my attention was America Chavez had visited 72 different universes and yet she had never heard of Spider-Man.

So you’re telling me none of the 72 universes had a Spider-Man in them? Odd.

Just rewatched MoM and what caught my attention was America Chavez had visited 72 different universes and yet she had never heard of Spider-Man.

Out of millions of universes not that odd.

Even more so if he calls himself something different.

Why would she be going around asking where Spider-Man at?

Hold up, so I guess m.o.m. takes place before no way home since strange remembers spiderman or could be a continuity error. Maybe peter is also an idiot in the 72 universes america visited and he had to get erased too.

Back
Top Bottom