WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Conversely….

Holy ****! Yall seen Sid lately?
F9AE7886-2B09-4258-A8AF-19981C7C0381.jpeg

Dude said he didn’t juice and it was a terrible experience he wouldn’t suggest to anyone. :lol:
millionaire crying about working out for a part...
damn...

Conversely….

Holy ****! Yall seen Sid lately?
F9AE7886-2B09-4258-A8AF-19981C7C0381.jpeg

Dude said he didn’t juice and it was a terrible experience he wouldn’t suggest to anyone. :lol:
Of course he’s going to say he didn’t juice.

Reactions: OTG
So what you're saying is we're not ever getting a live action Miles Morales? Dammit.

-foe

We will eventually. Peter has probably one more trilogy then I can see them moving to Miles depending on if Holland really wants to keep doing that role for that long.

I couldn’t imagine eating 6-8 x a day. I have a fast metabolism. I can only imagine how much I’ll be using the bathroom.

Most of the time they’re just eating 6-8 meals a day of boring chicken, broccoli, and rice.

I used to believe that but the articles Men's Health and those other health magazines always put out with diet and execrcise routines just never added up to me.

This is a great video if you have time to watch it.

Last edited:
I used to believe that but the articles Men's Health and those other health magazines always put out with diet and execrcise routines just never added up to me.

yall gotta remember, acting isnt like sports. You get tested for HGH and PEDS all the time, all those dudes in Hollywood are on that stuff stuff.

lol at thinking you can physiologically get that big in 9 months.

If they pay me 2-20 mil dollars I’d take steroids too

9 months ago is when WE found out about it. And if I can put on 10 lbs of muscle in a year with a Pinterest routine. With professional help, its no doubt in my mind one can do better. Without juice.

Hall D23 Presentation
Saturday, September 10, 10 a.m. PT | Hall D23

As previously announced, filmmakers, celebrity talent, and surprise guests from Marvel Studios will join Lucasfilm and others onstage in Hall D23 to showcase theatrical and Disney+ titles. Going behind the scenes of these studios’ highly anticipated films, specials, and series, attendees will see exclusive footage and be among the first to learn what’s in the works.

I watched that second vid before. It’s basically an open secret that some of the super hero actors are juicing. Really difficult to achieve some of those physiques. Thought it was funny that kunal started juicing when it wasn’t even necessary to be that swole. his character had a costume that covered himself up and none of his other costars were getting big.

I watched that second vid before. It’s basically an open secret that some of the super hero actors are juicing. Really difficult to achieve some of those physiques. Thought it was funny that kunal started juicing when it wasn’t even necessary to be that swole. his character had a costume that covered himself up and none of his other costars were getting big.

That’s funny because he was legit the reason I even looked into what the hell they were actually *possibly* doing because I had just finished watching Stuber and then this dude started posting his shirtless pics.

It just wasn’t adding up when I saw a vid of him and he was hooked up to some vibrating machines talkin’ bout that’s how he was getting jacked:lol:

Back
Top Bottom