WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I wanna say Ghost, US Agent, Black Widow, Taskmaster and Bucky have been members.

They could’ve also thrown Hawkeye in there.

Nike Jordan Nike Jordan

I remember a year or so ago you said Punisher Warzone is in your top 5 comic book films of all-time.

Not judging but may i ask why you have it ranked so high?

My Khalessi returns :evil:

Secret Invasion looks dope AF. Really capturing that Nick Fury Secret War vibe.

That Werewolf By Night looked real good too. Looked like it was dated in a good aha. Trying to emulate that horror movie era.

This team is almost half Russian.

Really should get Red Guardian out of there for like Abomination.

Last edited:
Is there a connection between Cap and the Leader I’ve never heard about or is this gonna be a new thing
New thing.

I assume they're throwing together a good rogues gallery for Sam given they didn't get to do that with Steve and overall Steve's villains are a bit weak.

Its a pretty huge leg up if he can get a grip of the big name villains they couldn't usd before.

Similar situation may go down with War Machine/Rhodey and all those Iron Man and tech villains that go unused. We already seeing it with Ironheart and they Hood.

No Chill Charles outchea.
1662865639862.png

Not sure where this Thunderbolts team is going. US agent, Buck, and White Widow I get. No abomination? How you not have Zemo!!!!!! I guess I’ll have to see how it plays out. Thought we would get a Antman teaser since he leading the new phase for Kang. Secret Invasion looks great.

Not sure where this Thunderbolts team is going. US agent, Buck, and White Widow I get. No abomination? How you not have Zemo!!!!!! I guess I’ll have to see how it plays out. Thought we would get a Antman teaser since he leading the new phase for Kang. Secret Invasion looks great.

I wonder if they had General Ross as Red Hulk planned for William Hurt until he passed? Figured that’s why they kept his cameos in the MCU going all those years.

Thunderbolts have a long history (well 20+ years) so there’s many ways it can go.

The government role with anti-heroes isn’t divergent from the source material.

new Avengers Campus attraction at DCA is embracing the multiverse, its a ride where you get to to “fight” with other heroes against King Thanos, a Thanos that won

1662920039675.jpeg

1662920002642.jpeg

1662920080475.jpeg

hulk also gon awkwardly walk around the campus starting next week

Last edited:
exclusive content wasnt shown but here’s the marvel presentation

Below is the audio recording of the trailers shown for Ant-Man, Loki S2 & The Marvels.
Really sad they won't release these trailers & the one from SDCC. :smh:

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom