WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

BP for the next season on snap

C1380274-BBD9-4F35-AF28-3DC089933B00.png

The Symbiote Invasion has been dope, trying to get all the Miles Morales variant stuff. Pumped for the BP though! If they **** around and allow limited physical card orders for folks that have variants, it's over :smokin

Finally got my BP tickets for next Saturday, my body is ready.

I paid the $10 for the Miles Premium pass but havent been able to play that much, that use to happen to me in Marvel Strike Force (but theirs cost $20 and the developer is way more predatory)

That should drop on Monday. Been goofing around with a move deck recently and it’s super fun

move deck is my main deck with heimdall and its best to mindf*ck your opponent, that turn 6 always feels like a coin flip

trying to make a discard deck with carnage but its tough

move deck is my main deck with heimdall and its best to mindf*ck your opponent, that turn 6 always feels like a coin flip

trying to make a discard deck with carnage but its tough
I’m up to like collection level 312. Main was the Odin/tiger/Ironheart but I wanted to try the move stuff and I like that more

I have to try out the Odin card. Klaw, Jessica Jones, and Hulk have been my go to

^ ^ ^
mines pretty similar except i dont have vision yet, im also experimenting with multipleman+hulkbuster combo

ive been saving the credits and am just forced to use em when i hit cap so im not progressing fast on the levels

Same once I hit 5K gonna dump through and upgrade the Ironheart’s I got as far as possible. I infinity split that like 4 times already

i just dont want to upgrade teh cards and characters i dont like :lol:

like i want to just upgrade the cool cariants, id love to have a deck full of pixels and just upgrades those but i dont want to drop hundreds on this game

Oh I’m the same, I’m only upgrading Ironheart, Silk (whenever they add her :smh: ) and BP once he’s released

I think my Scarlet Witch got like 400 upgrade material lol

I need deck suggestions y'all I've just been kinda throwing together what I like into a deck. I feel like I win way too much but I heard that's the case when you're still starting out. I'm rank 132

I need deck suggestions y'all I've just been kinda throwing together what I like into a deck. I feel like I win way too much but I heard that's the case when you're still starting out. I'm rank 132

when starting, on reveal i feel is great and fun

the white tiger + odin combo on turn 5&6 are kind of insane and if you can position ironheart in the same as those two, it can be super clutch

Oh I’m the same, I’m only upgrading Ironheart, Silk (whenever they add her :smh: ) and BP once he’s released

I think my Scarlet Witch got like 400 upgrade material lol

i actually have a deck thats just chuck full of cards that i want to upgrade, i lose a cube more often but its kind of worth it

I win like 90% of the time and im like "am i that much smarter than my opponent" or "did they just put me in the kids section" like im so confused

Back
Top Bottom