WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

E4AA33A2-39F4-4B4C-A78D-D53D9F7F48B5.jpeg

:smh:

latest

After winning back-to-back games by forcing this card on opponents, my son said this is now his favorite card:
Screenshot_20230105-192929_SNAP.jpg

😂😂🤣

dumb that theyre gon nerf galactus by 1 power and then leader just substract just 1 power too, so if you play galactus on turn 5, leader still beats you on turn 6 :smh:

Leader is oppressive in a way but he should not be nerfed. When ppl wanna cheese with Leech, make ‘em pay lol
E29EFBCC-9BC6-4592-ABB2-414705CDC9C1.jpeg

nah, leader definitely need that nerf

its op when it has priority and even more op when he doesnt, its almost a cheat when it copies all the card sit copies too

The copying buffed cards definitely needs to be changed. But I honestly hate being leeched soooooo if I see Wave T4, Leader is coming down

The copying buffed cards definitely needs to be changed. But I honestly hate being leeched soooooo if I see Wave T4, Leader is coming down

prime example of recent loss, got priority and all he had to do was leader after galactus and they get my buffed gamora then it gets another buff

its complete bs and really not even outplaying the opponent, just a cheap win

F9DDD185-A51A-4803-8BAE-D25130BEC877.jpeg

Interesting, son really hates his wrestling persona. I'd like to hear a real deep conversation from him on what's going on in his head. If it's just "I think I'm too good" , pass.

Interesting, son really hates his wrestling persona. I'd like to hear a real deep conversation from him on what's going on in his head. If it's just "I think I'm too good" , pass.

i think he genuinely, really just wants to be recognized as a good actor and not be typecast

i think i read an interview where he said stonecold told him to take better roles and not to be lured by the money and offers from crappy scripts and he's worked hard to separate himself from simply being some buff action star

i mean i am pretty sure if cena and rocky were doing some scorsese or tarantino film and he got invited to join that he probably would

He doesn't hate that he was a wrestler, he always talks about how much it changed his life and appreciates the opportunities it brings him now. Probably just wants to avoid being in a gimmicky movie with 2 other former wrestlers.

Back
Top Bottom