WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

On a different note, I'm reading this comic scene; The Watcher shows up on creep mode, you know to do his thing. Right then gets smacked tf on, like get tfoh!!!!

Can't take Gossling seriously in a CBM role. Something about his face and monotone demeanor in everything he's in. I don't see him being a playful, charismatic character you'd need for Human Torch.

He's Kite-Man, at best.
But but but I thought we wanted more serious CBMs.

20230130_163934.jpg

:nerd:

Some of these would be :pimp:, especially Adam Driver as Doom.

Could see Diego Luna as Reed too

Since we doin POC for all characters, I feel Asians aint gotta be their actual Asian.

Like Psylocke, whoever plays her doesnt have to be Japanese, Im down for Liu Bordizzo, she's Chinese.

And since she's playing Sabine over in Star Wars, Im sure they making her look like she can fight.

Im happy with Dominos casting, she my 2nd favorite Womens character in the comics and the Zazi choice was excellent.

random channel surfing rewatch of Endgame on TNT, bringing back a lot of good memories of opening night :smile:

all of us at TCL going nuts when Cap called mjolnir and the portals scene, good times. Wasp calling Steve "Cap" and BP calling Hawkeye "Clint" callbacks are great.

random channel surfing rewatch of Endgame on TNT, bringing back a lot of good memories of opening night :smile:

all of us at TCL going nuts when Cap called mjolnir and the portals scene, good times. Wasp calling Steve "Cap" and BP calling Hawkeye "Clint" callbacks are great.

Everything I’m doing gets paused during that portal scene. And I have all the fam cheering sounds embedded in my brain from when the Big 3 assemble at the end and on:lol:

I appreciate we all got to witness that pre-pandemic in theaters. Not sure how anything will ever top that experience although I thought the final battle with all the Peter’s in No Way Home was also pretty electric. I’m my theater, at least.

Back
Top Bottom