WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

damn-mad.gif

Adam Driver would be a better Kang than Reed Richards 🤔🧐

**** it let him be both.
Theyre related anyway :smh:

Im just kinda disappointed. Even if hes found not guilty its still gonna be a stain.

Reminds me of when Lucious Fox went to see The Accoountant guy in the Dark Knight

" we cant be associated with what youve been accused of doing" typa thing.

Last edited:
I just find it funny, once 1 person comes out , then all of the sudden now multiple victims. If this was Trey Songz I’d believe it in a heartbeat cause he is a repeat offender. But somehow now there’s multiple victims. Seems Johnny Deepish to me. I need more evidence
PPL said the same thing about Deshaun Watson and look how that turned out. Sometimes for abuse victims it takes it happening to others and action taken for them to step forward.

Victims of abuse may find strength in numbers and once the story broke, maybe they felt comfortable enough to come forward knowing it was being taken seriously.

Innocent until proven guilty in the court of law. Hope the truth comes out either way and if something wrong was done, that it's punished appropriately. Obviously business dealings are different, so even if he's found to be innocent, his career has been affected.

May be done for ole boy. Idk if he’s innocent or not but when they start pulling them out the woodworks with allegations, your Disney days are done. But he’ll still get work tho. Just not major stuff. If Mel Gibson and Steven segal can get work, he’ll have it

Cooked. It doesn’t even matter what happened now. Nowadays if enough people say the same thing its a fact.

Prob should have (but maybe couldn’t have?) released those pics instead of the texts. Those pics help him way more than those texts alone.

Back
Top Bottom