WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I’m going to need to see how Gunn handles DC’s big three before I announce it’s in good hands. Wasn’t really a big fan of his SS movie. Anxious to see Vol 3 though.

I know the movie will not disappoint yet the snyder stans are still crying about Gunn Da Gawd. They’d rather synder return and create more garbage.
in fairness to Snyder, I choose him over the last garbage Taika did for MCU.

Not a spoiler, I don't think, but I don't think Peter's pining for Gamora during that period was overdone at all. There's literally no playbook for something like that.

she did when gunn was announced and i think said they were casting supes the same time a grace randolph was saying then gunn said “nope!”

i think she even said gunn and safran was going to be in cinemacon to talk about DCs 10 year plan and i dont remember them even showing up - unless i just completely missed it

but we’ll see

all these scoopers really just got to say is “they changed their mind or scheduling conflict” or delete the tweet if they were proven wrong :lol:

anybody disappointed with the mid/post credits lately?
No. Sets up the future.

That future won’t be as bright w/o Gunn. The soundtrack, human element, and humor will be missing. I don’t think any of his work is perfect but in the deluge of super hero nonsense only GotG3, The Boys season 3 and Invincible season one have hit hard.

1683411778342.jpeg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

These ****** wildin

Back
Top Bottom