WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

Im pretty sure someone predicted here RDJ coming back as doom. I remember and im sure its in this thread lol
I think it was a week or two ago I saw a youtube video saying downey should play doom. It even had a clickbait thumbnail of him photoshopped in a doom costume.

Can someone explain to me how iron man becomes doom? Is that some comic book **** I don’t know about?
Several ways from the comics.

Doom and Tony switch bodies

Alt universe where Tony Stark becomes Dr. Doom instead of Iron Man.

Alt universe where this Dr. Doom just so happens to look identical to another universe's Tony Stark

In the 616 comics, where Iron Man is dead or thought to be dead Dr. Doom with a healed face post Secret Wars becomes Iron Man. Just reverse that.

There's other instances but I doubt they're doing **** like clones or shape shifters, etc.

IMG_3894.jpeg

Fun movie. Will not post spoilers. DM me to discuss

since f4 is a time piece and in a different timeline, I hope this is MCU’s soft reboot. Secret wars just serves as a transition point.

I prefer more time piece approach, it won’t age horribly as they’re a reference to a past time.

I’m gonna say this. I am legit mad this Doom news is everywhere. I beenn able to avoid Deadpool/wolverine spoilers but this stuff is everywhere

i mean its one of the main selling point of the next avengers films and it going to be heavy in marketing and trailers for those films so you were never going to be able to avoid it before teh film comes out anyways

RDJ isnt doing a small cameo, he id the main villain

Gonna Be Lit Watching Iron Man Kill Folks. :lol:

How Long Does Marvel Keep This Alternate Timeline/Universe Thing Going Tho?

might be a while because it opens things up where they can do XMen and F4 without wondering where the hell they've been this whole time

we thought after Secret Wars is a soft reboot or a good restart but even Feige said A5 and A6 arent the end of the Multiversal Saga

i think they need to establish the devices or powers that can bring people from one timeline to another and what makes you jump from what universe to another, just seems like anything that has a portal can bring you wherever you want now? :lol:

2025: Captain America 4/Thunderbolts*/Fantastic Four/Blade :lol:
2026: Avengers: Doomsday
2027: Avengers: Secret Wars

Gotta pencil in a Spider-Man, Strange and Shang-Chi sequels. Midnight Suns reportedly. Maybe another Thor. What else has been in the rumor mill?

2025: Captain America 4/Thunderbolts*/Fantastic Four/Blade :lol:
2026: Avengers: Doomsday
2027: Avengers: Secret Wars

Gotta pencil in a Spider-Man, Strange and Shang-Chi sequels. Midnight Suns reportedly. Maybe another Thor. What else has been in the rumor mill?

i think Armor Wars is still in the works

^^^
I believe those should be the only movies coming.

The rest is Disney +. (Daredevil, Ironheart, Wonderman, Armor Wars, Agatha, etc)

PO

Armor Wars is a theatrical film

i believe they only release tv series or short films on D+ (outside of covid times, was BW released on D+? i dont even remember anymore)

Back
Top Bottom