WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

cap should have stood up and smacked ross across the face for trying to guilt trip him with that footage from NY 
I'm late in the thread, but yeah Ross done ****** up too, he destroyed Culver University, shot up in the Favela, made a monster, and ****** up NY too.  And they got this guy in charge?? 

I feel yall on the Dark Knight trilogy. TDK is still the GOAT comicbook movie. But I would put Winter Soldier and Civil War above Batman Begins and TDKR anyday. And yes I'm aware that Civil War can be looked at as Avengers 2.5, but whatever idc lol

One problem I have with Civil War (And it's a nitpick in the grand scheme, as I still understand the argument being made) is that Ross being the one bringing the Accords to the Avengers and talking about accountability looks somewhat silly when you take Incredible Hulk into account. Granted, we have absolutely no idea what he's been up to since then and he very well may have suffered some very severe consequences for the whole Abomination fiasco. But it would've made sense to have shown or mentioned that at some point in-between then and is one more reason why we could've used another Hulk film :smh:

Last edited:
I don't understand what's so awful about the first avenger.

I'm surprised no ones posted that candid shot of Chris standing with bad posture to prove their point. I don't care about anybody says, the first Avengers(2012) costume always looked on point during the movie.

One problem I have with Civil War (And it's a nitpick in the grand scheme, as I still understand the argument being made) is that Ross being the one bringing the Accords to the Avengers and talking about accountability looks somewhat silly when you take Incredible Hulk into account. Granted, we have absolutely no idea what he's been up to since then and he very well may have suffered some very severe consequences for the whole Abomination fiasco. But it would've made sense to have shown or mentioned that at some point in-between then and is one more reason why we could've used another Hulk film :smh:
I guess they thought it would be better than a random new guy?

I would have liked to see Bilbo in that role

Personally I'm a fan of Cap 1. Not sure what the problem people have with it is. And as far as best CB trilogy I'd give him the title slightly over the Dark Knight trilogy.
The first 2/3 of cap 1 is great

The end red skull stuff was meh

It's my favourite MCU origin story

spiderman is still a 150 pound kid

cap didn't break the webs he just used them to pull spiderman towards him to get a shot in

yeah he probably wasn't in a stable stance to counter caps strength 

he's used to webbing people up and going straight to stylin on you 

Lupita doesn't look like a warrior to me. She seems too nice and laid back.
Her acting chops should show you differently.

I feel she was wasted in Star Wars. Should've made her a bad *** bounty hunter on some Samus steez.

She'll get her shot eventually. I can get thinking she seems way too nice to pull off warrior. She stay smiling.
Word. Can't believe Tony is not over his parents' deaths yet. He's charming soft.
:lol:

You show a man his mother being choked to death and his pops being bludgeoned to death when before you just knew they died in a car crash and you'd be curled up in a ball crying your eyes out.
Has Steve Rodgers ever won a fight in the MCU vs an opponent that had a name in the credits one on one?

Serious question.
Nope.

You could reach and say he dropped a building on Crossbones but he's never straight up defeated a named villain one on one and moved on.

No one went to see Winter Soldier or Civil War for Steve Rogers alone :lol: Like come on now and be honest with yourselves.

Same way that nobody went to Ant-Man to see Falcoln. :lol:
Because cap cares about the team and the team cares about cap :pimp:

again, are these even insults? cap doesn't care about taking credit, he's not an insecure emotional wreck that always needs attention like tony stark. 

No they're not insults, they're facts :lol: I don't even see what your response has to do with what I typed :lol:

Captain America is a weak character. Therefore, he needs various other heroes in his films to be successful. Tony Stark stands on his own and therefore churns out success after success. You didn't like Iron Man 3? Cool. Doesn't change the fact that it was on a top 10 list of the highest grossing films of all time :rofl:
Cap has provided me 2 of the best MCU movies, is looking at the box office numbers supposed to make me like iron man 3 more?

No, no he has not. Captain America and a string of other heroes have provided you with "2 of the best MCU movies". :lol:

This is like when people act as if Lebron James won those championships on his own :rofl:
I don't know why these ppl would lie and deny these facts.

The last 2 Cap movies are great in despite of Cap. Fury, TWS, BW, Falcon in Cap2 and the entire Avengers team plus Spidey and Black Panther in Civil War.

An entire movie just focused on Steve with no supporting roles from other bigger characters would probably be lower in quality than the Thor movies.

Bucky and Stephanie are of comparable strength right?

after this

cap should have been food
cap trains his fighting technique and strategy every day, he's not stronger than spiderman but he fought smarter 
captain lebby can lift a max of 1200lbs

spiderman is in the realm of 20k

foh
if everything in the world was about raw strength lebby would not lose in the finals every year

dont sweat the technique 

i mean spiderman even had tony's coaching tips about going for caps legs

it was literally the first time cap has ever seen spiderman

dat quick thinking and adapting to the situation 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom