WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

ironboy is responsible for a lot of deaths. His stupid robot tried to wipe out a country and his weapons end up in the hands of terrorists. Also his android crippled his friend. Wanda still needs to get her revenge on him for her brother. That nasty hag pepper potts left him even though her cooch probably looks like some dried up turkey slices. She'll go with another beta ironboy next and get with danny rand.

ironboy is responsible for a lot of deaths.
Of terrorists. Why do you want terrorists to live?

His stupid robot tried to wipe out a country
Tried and failed.
his weapons end up in the hands of terrorists.
Obidiah Stane. He's been dealt with. You gotta keep up.

Also his android crippled his friend.
Not his Android. Not his fault. Rhodey being crippled is scumbag Steve's fault. Doesn't know how to esolve a problem other than fighting and is completely irrational when his lover is involved.

Wanda still needs to get her revenge on him for her brother.
:lol: Last I recall it was scumbag Steve's coward *** leaping off the country as fast as he could while Pietro sacrificed himself to save Hawkeye's useless ***.

If the twins didn't team up with Ultron in the first place he'd still be alive.

That nasty hag pepper potts left him even though her cooch probably looks like some dried up turkey slices. She'll go with another beta ironboy next and get with danny rand.
I mean this don't got anything to do with anything :lol:

Tony gotta longer list of high quality yambs compared to he 90 yr old virgin's hard on for Bucky.

Last edited:
ironboy is responsible for a lot of deaths. His stupid robot tried to wipe out a country and his weapons end up in the hands of terrorists. Also his android crippled his friend. Wanda still needs to get her revenge on him for her brother. That nasty hag pepper potts left him even though her cooch probably looks like some dried up turkey slices. She'll go with another beta ironboy next and get with danny rand.

You don't always post more than two sentences, but when you do, you make fire :pimp:

While you're at it make up your own insult for him cuz just copying scumbag Steve is lame.

No creativity from the scumbag supporters.

I'm more than positive scumbag Tony stark was said before scumbag Steve

Weren't you also positive on your boy stannis?

If y'all team cap hydra dudes didn't realize before, tdogg being on your side is it

Show me his head B.
Show me where he was buried.
You have less proof of him being dead then I do of him being alive.

Show me his head B.
Show me where he was buried.
You have less proof of him being dead then I do of him being alive.

According to you, dude is ALOT more than just "alive"

But I could easily see how the same dude who rode for stannis would now ride for hydra's favorite son

I ride for justice.

Justice is just as convenient for your boy stannis as it is for cap..

Both throw out the rules with the swiftest when it comes to obtaining their ultimate goals

Least Davos got some semblance of justice for shireen

That would actually be kind of cool.

Or maybe more insight on Thanos (unless that is covered in the film)

It's funny how the Thanos 'I guess I have to do it myself!' post credits was a few movies back. Thanos still ain't do **** yet :lol:

Bruh..

I'm saying!

So maybe all of these movies are happening in a super short time frame relative to MCU lol

They blew their load with the Thanos 'I'll do it myself' post credit scene too early. Probably one of the rare times marvel got too excited and didn't see the bigger picture.

And I am not sure but I just assume the movies take place in real time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom