WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Surprised amel wasn't crying about no scumbag Steve above

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Steve going to be all over Infinity War 1 which comes after BP so that's enough to satisfy me

Plus I always wanted Lupita in a marvel movie, she probably is in my top 5 on teamfunsize

I would've loved, loved loved her as Storm in an mcu film but scumbag Fox would never let that happen so this is the next best thing [emoji]128516[/emoji]

Last edited:
I think Infinity War 2 shoots soon so Cap should still be in there through Infinity War 2.

If Evans wants to cook in a musical. Let him cook :pimp:

He definitely deserves a break from carrying the mcu on his shoulders

Last edited:
Thor: Ragnarok Doesn’t Have Guardians of the Galaxy’s Tone

This should ease AmeL and Lame. (Anybody ever notice how they basically have the same SN. Just switch the L around and there it is. Can't be a confidence, hence the often lame statements and opinions. Although the Amel person as of late has been trippin more)

“Well, I think I would say it’s, and as people see more of Ragnarok, it’s a Taika tone more than a Guardians tone. He’s really adding a very unique point of view to it, but certainly the success of Guardians just boosted our confidence to continue to go in new, fun, weird directions.”

http://screenrant.com/thor-ragnarok-not-same-tone-guardians-galaxy/

Last edited:
I think Infinity War 2 shoots soon so Cap should still be in there through Infinity War 2.

If Evans wants to cook in a musical. Let him cook :pimp:

He definitely deserves a break from carrying the mcu on his shoulders

Definitely trolling now. You're not even hiding it anymore

Man..I was talking about Lupita, and then itsaboutthattime brings up Cap, twice. I was just responding [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Angela Bassett keeps getting more attractive.
Cast off the chain.
Surprised amel wasn't crying about no scumbag Steve above
Black excellence.. movie going be greatness!
Nothing but facts.
pimp.gif

Just rewatched IM1 and still hold that it's one of the best Marvel films

RDJ's speech when Pepper is about to walk out on him -- "I shouldn't be alive, unless it was for a reason. I'm not crazy, Pepper. I just finally know what I have to do. And I know in my heart that it's right."

tired.gif
smokin.gif

RDJ's speech when Pepper is about to walk out on him -- "I shouldn't be alive, unless it was for a reason. I'm not crazy, Pepper. I just finally know what I have to do. And I know in my heart that it's right."

|I :smokin

And yet scumbag Steve somehow came to this conclusion:

"I've seen the footage. The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play,"

tiny was obviously lying. Dude doesn't give a ish about anything. He needed that crazy lady from luke cage to guilt trip him into feeling some kind of remorse for his ultron crap.

tiny was obviously lying. Dude doesn't give a ish about anything. He needed that crazy lady from luke cage to guilt trip him into feeling some kind of remorse for his ultron crap.

"Didn't give a ish about anything" enough to make sure captain hydra wasn't homeless

Last edited:
Shield and the government were taking care of him anyway. tiny didn't give him that apartment in TWS.

What kinda dip**** wants most of his team locked up? An overreacting dip****.

Last edited:

|I :smokin

And yet scumbag Steve somehow came to this conclusion:

"I've seen the footage. The only thing you really fight for is yourself. You're not the guy to make the sacrifice play,"

See, if I were to respond to this post, ppl will say I'm trolling :rolleyes

Shield and the government were taking care of him anyway. tiny didn't give him that apartment in TWS.

What kinda dip**** wants most of his team locked up? An overreacting dip****.

Ummmmm cap ended shield in TWS, so no more shield to put a roof over his head

Luckily for scumbag Steve he found someone else to mooch off of by time AOU came around:

Tony Stark: "Actually he's the boss."
[points to Captain America]

Tony Stark: "I just pay for everything and design everything, make everyone look cooler."

Back
Top Bottom