WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Just saw Wonder Woman.

Another reason why .........................

Marvel > DC

The film was borring, the fighting scenes were corny (especially the beach scene early in the film).

It's funny talking to ppl I know IRL about the upcoming mcu movies

Some are most hypes about black panther

Some for Ragnarok

Others for Homecoming

Seems to be pretty evenly split among fans I know IRL

Only one of my friends keeps up with the cb movies. My brother already had cbm fatigue a year ago and thinks the majority of them suck.

Disown your brother.

man marvel gotta re-do that black panther poster. photoshop on that looks so bad like wtf were they thinking? glad they put out that trailer same day cause if they didnt i would've been worried based off the poster alone

Ant man 2, Avengers 4, and Captain Marvel Filming Dates

Ant man 2  - Filming begins July 6th, ends November 30th

Avengers 4 - Filming begins filming July 17th, ends December 13th

Captain Marvel -  Filming begins January 8th, ends May 11th

Last edited:

Ant man 2 begins filming July 6th and ends November 30th

Avengers 4 begins filming July 17th and ends December 13th

Captain Marvel begins filming January 8th and ends May 11th
This is crazy.

I mean the traits, personality, attitude and demeanor of the first female lead for a major superhero movie (excluding like Catwoman) would make good comparison material in my opinion

Ant man 2, Avengers 4, and Captain Marvel Filming Dates

Ant man 2  - Filming begins July 6th, ends November 30th

Avengers 4 - Filming begins filming July 17th, ends December 13th

Captain Marvel -  Filming begins January 8th, ends May 11th

Lol damn that's super tight

Looks like Paul Rudd could possibly be shooting scenes for Avengers 4 and Ant Man at the same time.

Brie Larson ain't going to get no rest lol

What feige had to say about that

"I don’t know if it’s any more or less than we always do. There’s a great degree of overlap when it comes to the shooting schedules, which I don’t know how interested your readers are in that. There are people who will be filming two different movies at the same time. As little as possible, but that’s a necessity. But in terms of story overlap, no more or less than how we usually do it."

Make Mine Marvel is an old slogan from the comic books

$(KGrHqVHJBkE9s!ebqV0BPbkCgVt)g~~60_57.jpg

:pimp:

For y'all who actually read comic books growing up, a lot of them had "Letters to the Editor" and stuff like that.

Most letters would end with "Make Mine Marvel!". Stan Lee would always say EXCELSIOR too

Fun times

I'm not sure about that 100 million opening for Spiderman. I just don't see the hype for this movie (myself included). Most of the trailers have been underwhelming and full of spoilers. 

Back
Top Bottom