WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

my bad... a scene with teen Groot & Peter Parker would be hilarious. Also throw in a scene with Tony Stark & Rocket Raccoon.

It was stated when Brie was announced last year that she would make her debut in infinity war so the surprises are in store for us. Also last year it was mentioned that her powers would be tied to the Quantum realm which was odd then and even more odd now that Skrulls and Kree are confirmed for her film but it may be tied to why she hasn't aged by the time we see her in IW.

Captain Marvel, Avengers 4 and Spider-Man 2 all in 2019.....wow.

I can imagine Captain Marvel showing up in Infinity War in full costume and powers will be confusing for a lot of fans not familiar with her

It's great that they are thinking the IW has to be in the 2.5+ hours range, reaffirming that I'm skipping all trailers for this film, I may even skip when they release the HD version of this trailer and previews altogether when I go to the movies in general(debating on that, since I really love watching trailers in movies) but it'll be worth it, jumping from seeing footage taped on someone's phone to seeing it in IMAX for the first time.... I'm seriously bringing a change of pants to this film

Lol. The first time WS showed up was in a movie titled Winter Soldier. It was literally a movie where he was the villain and featured heavily in the trailers. Also he was first introduced to us in the first Captain America movie as Bucky

You would've had more of a point if you had brought up BP

After Peter's Spider sense goes off
IMG_6965.JPG
[/spoiler

^ Lmao

I always think everyone will get murked in IW except maybe strange and hulk then CM will lead the whole team back in A4.

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - Joe Russo And Kevin Feige Tease That Death Is Coming For Our Heroes

While Age of Ultron began with foreshadowing the Avengers' demise, the principal cast continue to soldier foreward (with some fakeouts along the way, such as Nick Fury's death). However, Infinity Warco-director Joe Russo promised MTV that audiences should be prepared for the emotional impact the film will deliver. “I think fans should prepare for some very intense surprises in these movies. My brother [Anthony Russo] and I believe in stakes. I believe that everything has to come to an end at some point in order for it to have value. I think the audience should be prepared.”

Kevin Feige was a little more playful with the subject, joking that major characters such as Phil Coulson and Quicksilver have met their end, but when pressed further on the major players, Feige said, “It’ll be emotional for a lot of different reasons. As all our films try to do, we want to have the laughs, we want to have the heart, we want to have the humor, and Infinity War has all of that.”

trying so hard to not let my excitement get the best of me but all these things coming out,whatever it is quotes, bts footage, actual footage, mechandising etc. just raises my hype levels.

Reactions: OTG
trying so hard to not let my excitement get the best of me but all these things coming out,whatever it is quotes, bts footage, actual footage, mechandising etc. just raises my hype levels.

I'm going to try my best to hold off on watching any other trailers before the movie comes out :lol:

I went into Homecoming having only watched the very first teaser and nothing else and I think it made it that much more enjoyable.

My hype levels are already high for IW right now just off that tease that got leaked. I don't need to see anything else.

There's like 60 characters to choose from to die in Infinity War, but 95 percent of this thread is so sure that it's Cap... Sigh

Also, maybe it's because the trailer isn't HD, but aside from Thor meeting the Guardians it wasn't a mind blowing trailer

Kinda don't like how it seems the background where they're fighting Thanos seems to be all cgi.

Like Marvel historically does a good job of making fights seem to take place at a real location (Avengers in ny, civil war fight at airport, etc) and I wouldn't want Infinity War to be any different.

Last edited:
Cap going imo. Just gotta look at the movie contracts, notice how Sebastian Stan (WS) has a 9 movie contract and only been in 3 (4 counting IW).

You know what I mean. Like the airport fight in civil war was apparently a lot of green screen but you couldn't tell

Back
Top Bottom