WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Aight, my turn, finally:

20230704_102703.jpg

20230704_102710.jpg

20230704_102746.jpg

Man that last Spiderverse was all OVER the place storywise. I mean 'Spiderverse' is in the title so I get it but I felt like I was watching 3 different movies.

Loved it. Just... bloody hell. 🤣

"Chai IS tea, bro. You're saying 'Tea tea.'" 😂😂😂

Watch hobie, he is the only one that knows what’s going on that is actually trying to work with miles

from the very beginning he’s trying to avoid where they end up.. everything he says to miles has some sort of purpose to it

you also see dude stealing the parts

Sooooooo also apparently the post credits of Deadpool 3 is DP will be standing amongst the dead bodies of the Fox Marvel characters like in the comics, but he shapeshifts into Jennifer Lawrence Mystique. I low key know this is false, but disappointed cause that would of been a great way to get Kyrie Irving traded to the Lakers.

series is shaping up well, halfway through the series

this episode is a bit more predictable, the whole plan was such a cliche but it was still very good

i liked talos explaining his role in fury being promoted and shield and how he became a “super spy”

and daenerys must be a super skrull too, no way they offed her already plus it was a bit on the nose when they showed gravik with the extremis healing so she’s gon’ have that same power for sure

real curious if they’ll actually have some “avengers” show up int he finale though, hope they got some budget saved up for it

this episode is a bit more predictable, the whole plan was such a cliche but it was still very good

i liked talos explaining his role in fury being promoted and shield and how he became a “super spy”

and daenerys must be a super skrull too, no way they offed her already plus it was a bit on the nose when they showed gravik with the extremis healing so she’s gon’ have that same power for sure

real curious if they’ll actually have some “avengers” show up int he finale though, hope they got some budget saved up for it
Oh shoot. Forgot there was a new episode. Will watch.

Man...I can't even get myself to watch secret invasion. It's Marvel Content overload. With the writer strike, I may as well pace myself :lol:

I think I just have franchise fatigue in general right now. I'll get back to them all but I need a break with some original content.

Man...I can't even get myself to watch secret invasion. It's Marvel Content overload. With the writer strike, I may as well pace myself :lol:

MCU like wrestling to me now too. I just check this thread every so often and I feel caught up to speed with everything without needing to waste my time actually watching:lol:

btw
RIP Robin Scherbatsky, Jr

Nah man. This is totally different. Highly recommend.

Imagine shehulk….but the exact opposite in acting, story, writing etc

I really felt the fatigue after Quantumania. That’s when I decided to chill on theatrical releases and wait until they hit Disney+. Still haven’t seen GotG or Spiderverse, last series I watched was Moonknight. It was a nice break and I think that and the tone shift with Secret Invasion makes this series a breath of fresh air.

My exact thoughts on Gi’-ah

Nah man. This is totally different. Highly recommend.

Imagine shehulk….but the exact opposite in acting, story, writing etc

Haha it’s funny watching how they butchered Daredevil is exactly what turned me off marvel content. I lost faith that they will have a proper adaptation of X-men after watching daredevil in a romcom.

But that’s good to know. Maybe I’ll put it higher on my list but it’s still not enough to be too 5.

I think a marvel detox is necessary.

Back
Top Bottom