WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

But we know for a fact, thats before the switch. One of the tells of Rhodey being a Skrull was him walking around without the leg braces.
You expected him to walk around with the leg braces for life?

If that’s the case that is the most obvious tell :lol:

That’s like saying Fury walking around with two functional eyes is a tell :lol:

You expected him to walk around with the leg braces for life?

yup

1690318848894.gif

Yea, it was obvious. Unless he went to holla at Dr. Strange, paralysis is permanent.
Once in that movie they brought it up and Strange declined I just figured Rhodey would get a surgery and after rehab he’d be fine.

I missed where it was said he was paralyzed for life.

Mans got nanobots now, no need for a big obvious brace. Tony fit a suit in his watch folks.
This too.

Not trying to argue, but Rhodey definitely still had the braces at the end of Endgame. Unless Peter Parker picked it up and made something for him.

Not showing us how Rhodey gets skrulled will be underwhelming. This finale better be longer than MFer 37minutes

good finale but it wrapped up quick, almost too quickly

could have been better and they didnt quite stick the landing which is consistent with most marvel series so far

never seen rhodey this aggressive, its gon be a hard sell to say he’s been a skrull for a while if he hasnt been a big of an ahole as he is now… gon be a stretch to look for clues on when he was a skrull

based on the hospital gown, it does look like its during civil war, during that hospital part and in the end, the one tony is helping to walk is rhodey skrull? wish it was clearer

would have been nice to see how long ross been in the compound too, theyre really gon make us wait when that was suppose to be the whole point of the series?

super skrull v super skrull is cool but they really not gon make emilia fight in green make up :lol: they used all those budgets to hire her so theyd be damned to hide that face

and extremis couldnt heal gravik? i thought those extremis dudes were healing through the holes in their chest in IM3?

presidents war on skrulls was a surprise and the killing and haunting wasnt expected but felt like it couldve used another 5 minutes? to make it more drastic and a bigger deal? felt like they moved on too quick and maybe an end credit?

not mad at not seeing anyone else show up as thats a burden of expectation but finale just felt like its missing something - th eplan was kind of bad too, what if giah died and gravik won? they theyve would have been screwed

good but not great finale, just too short

1690357616609.jpeg

Last edited:
Holy ****! That might be the worst MCU, anything, point blank…Them STILL managing to make the ending of every single series they’ve done feel rushed, is honestly ridiculous at this point…The fact that the cost for this series was supposedly somewhere in the neighborhood if $250M is outright absurd…That much money spent on 6 ~half hour ish~ episodes of Sam Jackson sitting in a ******* room / car / kitchen / car again / couple of bars / I think a restaurant at some point / another car? AND they managed to get the dodgy CGI fest battle in there at the end :smh:

This series had the potential, and budget, to build on that espionage type stuff they did with Nick in Winter Soldier, but this is what they went with…

Honestly think this outright killed any type of interest I have in watching these MCU shows from here on out…Agatha and Echo were already leaning into the ~ don’t bother ~ category for me, but after this I might just tap out all together…These have just progressively gotten worse and worse as they’ve gone along…

yeah everything wrapped up a little too quick and too clean. was waiting for the eventual swerve but never got it.

needed to see more of the folks in the bunker getting released and random people getting scarlet letter witch hunted at random to really hit.

so if Kree Skrull peace really a thing, where does that put cosmic MCU? Skrulls leaving Earth, no real big conflict in the galaxy. Kang better beat those charges and Feige gotta get the writers back.

appreciated the Fury and Varra moment at the end. nice to see that they ended up staying with each other.

NGL didn't think Fury was gonna just hand over the Harvest and roll over to homeboy but totally forgot that whoever Emilia Clarke played was out there to handle business.

Russia military footage in Ukraine, yikes.

Should of casted Emilia to just play Skrull Jessica Drew (Jessica Drew) and have it end with her redeemed.

That finale was trash. If they’re doing content that doesn’t lead to the next set of characters, movies in a more concrete way, there’s just no point.

If stuff is like this, please Disney, dont remake and stay away from, "X-Men, Days of Future Past."

Dont ruin, what Fox did.

Back
Top Bottom