WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Honestly putting together every big budget movie is detailed and impressive. A lot of work goes into it whether you like the final product or not.

250 million budget I didn't feel it was detailed or impressive and did not like this final product

tbh, i blame that trash on all the comic book heads fawning over Ragnarok.

all they did was give you more of what it seemed like you wanted.

comic book folks seem to LOVE cheesy, corny jokes, and sarcasm like its a second language.

IDC how well built Dune was, I prefer to watch established Marvel characters in stupid stories, then some OC characters in epics that were prolly adapted from some tent pole franchise anyways.

good for Dune, lmk when Zendaya or Batista is in the MCU and Ill care.

Wait they already is, sucks for Dune, thaat was their only chance.

IDC how well built Dune was, I prefer to watch established Marvel characters in stupid stories, then some OC characters in epics that were prolly adapted from some tent pole franchise anyways.

good for Dune, lmk when Zendaya or Batista is in the MCU and Ill care.

Wait they already is, sucks for Dune, thaat was their only chance.
I love Dune. half of the MCU movies/series can go straight down the toilet drain.

1691380321579.png

If The Marvels bombs, I wonder how the media will play it? Yea, you're going to have a group of people review bomb it like crazy, but on the other hand, the demo it was aimed for didn't bother to go see it.

Like I said before. These writers need to get their *** back to work so we can be entertained in a timely fashion

This is not the thread to be pushing that agenda. :lol: Folks have spent the last year or so complaining about the quality.

while the writers do not skate through cleanly with these shows, some also has to fall on the producers and the studios to say "no" to the project and simply not go through with those writers

i think this is where feige has been stretched too thin with too many projects and he isnt seeing how some of these things turns out and with Gunn who is reportedly his right hand man and was suppose to take over Feige afterwards gone, maybe whoevers these next to Kevin these days just isnt that great to be going with these projects?

i get it though, they have no choice when Iger said "make 10 disney + shows" and they're always in a rush so quality is just bound to take a hit just like most cgi

Is it about Loki? Saw him in a screen cap

Edit - I guess this is part of it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom