WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Oh thank god. I hope they'd do the exact opposite of whatever that trash was in She-Hulk.
It seems like you guys inherently don't get some of these characters or the point of some of these storied if you really think Daredevil would be anything like the She-Hulk series.

Might as well say you hope they do the exact opposite of the Little Mermaid.
*Disney.

Tbh, Idk why they think making mature movies is just going to tarnish their brand like we didn't know who Buena Vista really was.
Y'all know Disney has yall fooled right?

They made plenty mature movies just under a different studios name; Unbreakable, Gangs of New York, 25th Hour, Under the Tuscan Sun, The Ladykillers, etc.

good second episode

not quite sure where this is going

but i guess thats one way of cleaning up the timelines/variants and narrow things down

Sylvie :blush::emoji_heart_eyes:

It’s kinda hard to visualize how many millions or billions of people are on each pruned timeline they destroyed. It makes sense, but damb…

At this rate don’t even need Kang, they gonna destroy themselves lol

I like the show, but it feels blocky, stuff is missing, stuff just ends and we go onto something else without explaining what happened prior.

And its kind of confusing too why is everyone else okay with Loki working there if everyone knows him and Sylvie caused all this stuff and caused what killed he Who Remains.

Hes like that dude who lives at the airport, he just gets to stay there.

:rofl: at the high end still being a 50% drop from the first movie.

There is no positive way to spin that

Comic Book Fatigue might actually finally be here.

I don’t know if people are going to have the patience to let the story rebuild again after Endgame!

Decade long story telling!

I enjoyed the episode. Cool to see Eugene Cordero get some screen time this season. I am curious if the end of this season/series will tie-in directly to DP3.

But that's just wishful thinking, since it sounds like Marvel Studios is a complete mess lol.

I like the show, but it feels blocky, stuff is missing, stuff just ends and we go onto something else without explaining what happened prior.

And its kind of confusing too why is everyone else okay with Loki working there if everyone knows him and Sylvie caused all this stuff and caused what killed he Who Remains.

Hes like that dude who lives at the airport, he just gets to stay there.
Probably because he’s also the one who told them they’re all variants that were taken, mind wiped/repurposed for He Who Remains using. They lost whatever lives and loved ones they maybe/could have had because of HWR so they trying to correct a wrong, and Loki’s kind of working for that same purpose.

I enjoyed the episode. Cool to see Eugene Cordero get some screen time this season. I am curious if the end of this season/series will tie-in directly to DP3.

But that's just wishful thinking, since it sounds like Marvel Studios is a complete mess lol.

really not that farfetch consider all the rumors for that film

They should've put some mint mobile easter eggs in this season. I see those damn commercials all the time.

1697217643832.png

1697217661656.png

On pace to make less money, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's received a bit better than the first one. Looks fun so I'll be taking the fam. Never know, could have legs because of the holiday season and positive word of mouth from low expectations.

These reactions kinda just reveal how badly some want to hate on CM, Brie, and Marvel :lol:

Marvel aint DC. It probably would take tens of billions of dollars in losses for them to change w/e creative path you guys don't like/hate so much and even then there isn't a guarantee what they change will be something you do like.

Back
Top Bottom