WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

No. 4 ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ – 2015 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament

The the current countdown of 2015's biggest blockbusters has reached the next big Superhero blockbuster, Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron, which ranked 4th with total profits of $382.3m, just ahead of Furious 7's $354m.

Looking at the major numbers:
Global Box Office: $1405.4m
Total Revenue (Box Office share, Domestic video and Television earnings): $1042.2m
Total Costs: $659.9m
Studio Net Profit: $382.3m
(Be sure to check out the source for the full breakdown of the numbers)

A monster amount, but not enough to claim the top Superhero spot on their charts since Deadline started their yearly tournaments. Despite outgrossing Iron Man 3 by about $190m at the global box office, in the end the total profit brought in by the direct Avengers sequel wasn't quite enough to overtake the solo hero's biggest entry in the profits department. The biggest reason likely being the rising production costs, as well as an estimated $100m in payouts to talent involved.

Here are how the most profitable MCU Comic Book Movies have done in total estimated profits since Deadline began their yearly list with the 2013 releases:

Iron Man 3 - $391.8m
Avengers Age of Ultron - $382.3m
Guardians of the Galaxy - $204.2m
Captain America: The Winter Soldier - $166.2m
Thor The Dark World - $139.4m
Ant-Man - $103.9m

IM3 and AoU grossed in the 1.3-1.5 bill range and their profits were in the high 300s

So basically if you gross in the 900s that's breaking even :lol:

No wonder Sony made that marvel deal :lol:

Last edited:
Tony Stark: "I see a suit of armor around the world"

Donald Trump: "I will build a great great wall on our borders!"

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

sounds expensive, Tony better make thanos pay for it 
mean.gif

Tony Stark: "I see a suit of armor around the world"

Donald Trump: "I will build a great great wall on our borders!"

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

One's speaking of defending all people on the planet, one's speaking of defending a select few (And even then, a small portion of that select few :lol:)

Wouldn't be surprised if it comes out that Trump and IM are the same person

Both are billionaires

Both are douches

Both are paranoid

Both are anti American

Last edited:
RFX where you be getting these documents from? :lol:

I swear you working in the film industry the way you lace us with all these info...

Ain't no way you googling this stuff bro :lol:

Last edited:
Doesn't sound very American, cap

What happened to the whole 'war on terror'?

The war on terror goes through IM, though.

First thing Iron Man did after creating his armor (ergo gaining his powers) was fly to another country and kill a bunch of terrorists harming innocent civilians. First thing you did was fail to save the man that gave you your powers, smash through a bridal shop window (And not pay for it), interrupt the flow of traffic, vandalize a taxi cab (Didn't pay for that either), and ensure that a child was taken hostage in the firefight you caused (And did you cover his therapy bills? Of course not. Captain America doesn't believe in things like money :lol: ). You should be locked up

Back
Top Bottom