WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Is this a spoiler or fake?

If you don't want to be spoiled, don't click on it

f860b-giphy.gif

I know in the scene where this takes place Cap was just alive talking about he could do this all day.

Last edited:
Is this a spoiler or fake?

If you don't want to be spoiled, don't click on it

f860b-giphy.gif

I know in the scene where this takes place Cap was just alive talking about he could do this all day.

I assume not.. Since there is the scene where WS doesn't have his arm.. And all the smart folk are on Tony's side who could replace it

Plus tony looks like he now has multiple arc reactors in his new suit

This is what he says.. Just read this man

Vision: I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique... and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the Earth. So he must be destroyed: every form he's built, every trace of his presence on the 'net. We have to act now, and not one of us can do it without the others. Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know if I were one. I'm not what you are and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me.
[hands Thor his hammer]

Vision: But we need to go.

Those lasts two lines in the context of the film "so there may be no way to make you trust me".. Everyone's mouths on the floor.. Then "but we need to go"

Ultron: Stark asked for a savior, and settled for a slave.

Vision: I suppose we're both disappointments.

Ultron: [laughs] I suppose we are.

Vision: Humans are odd. They think order and chaos are somehow opposites and try to control what won't be. But there is grace in their failings. I think you missed that.

Ultron: They're doomed!

Vision: Yes... but a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts. It is a privilege to be among them.

Ultron: You're unbelievably naïve.

Vision: Well, I was born yesterday

Black Panther's about to give Captain America that work :smokin Get rid of the shield, three piece combo to the chest, and its a done deal.

Black Panther's about to give Captain America that work
smokin.gif
Get rid of the shield, three piece combo to the chest, and its a done deal.
indifferent.gif
 at "black panther vs cap" and it only being a .5 second clip of them doing nothing

Last edited:
Makes one statement and doesn't explain or extrapolate so everybody is left to go to the same old Ike problems within Marvel and Disney rumors.

Plus I have no idea who that guy is to even trust his word.

That's Faraci, the same guy who reported that Suicide Squad are doing reshoots.

That's the dude who I said I trust less than El Mayimbe :lol: but those two are supposedly good friends though

Has there been other outlets that confirmed that SS rumor?

Last edited:
Oh okay, I don't follow those guys and know em by name on twitter or anywhere else. I may post about their rumors when reported by other sites but I haven't kept up with them directly.

The SS are doing reshoots but from stuff I've been reading and vids it's not clear if this is the natural doing reshoots like most blockbusters do or if it's reshoots in response to the negative reaction BvS got and they're trying to make the movie more fun with more jokes.

I read one saying the reason for it is to do more scenes with the ugly looking lizard dude for some reason.

That's Faraci, the same guy who reported that Suicide Squad are doing reshoots.

That's the dude who I said I trust less than El Mayimbe :lol: but those two are supposedly good friends though

Has there been other outlets that confirmed that SS rumor?
Yea and umberto has even said what lot they're shooting on.

What makes you question Faraci?

Back
Top Bottom