WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

TerrenceHowardDonCheadle.jpg

captain_america_civil_war.jpg

Last edited:
"I say, let’s keep going, let’s let the wave get bigger and bigger. It’s not like they’re making bad movies, they’re making great movies and if you want to put them in this superhero box you can but they’re good movies.” The 34 year old actor then added, "They’ve got a monopoly on it, they’re doing it and no one else can try and copy it.
- Chris Evans

:rofl: I love Chadwick already (i think they're replying to every tweet)

I can't wait to see Stan Lee be the only white guy in Wakanda in the BP movie :lol:

Apparently civil war is going to be his last cameo

"I say, let’s keep going, let’s let the wave get bigger and bigger. It’s not like they’re making bad movies, they’re making great movies and if you want to put them in this superhero box you can but they’re good movies.” The 34 year old actor then added, "They’ve got a monopoly on it, they’re doing it and no one else can try and copy it.
- Chris Evans

:rofl: I love Chadwick already (i think they're replying to every tweet)

I can't wait to see Stan Lee be the only white guy in Wakanda in the BP movie :lol:

Apparently civil war is going to be his last cameo

Unacceptable and I think untrue.

We need to put Stan Lee through that process Arnold went through for them to use a young cgi Arnold in the Terminator movies.

That way Stan can have a presence in all the MCU movies.

Stan needs to be in Dr. Strange and BP.

Last edited:
Want to Know How Much Screen Time Spider-Man Has in CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR?

Last week I was lucky enough to attend an early screening of Captain America: Civil War, and it kicked some major ***. One of my favorite aspects of the film was the introduction of Spider-Man and seeing him fight alongside some of the Avengers. We finally get to see the character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and he steals every scene that he’s in! Tom Holland makes the perfect Peter Parker, and fans of the character are going to absolutely love what Marvel has done with the web-slinger.

Now, in case you’re wondering just how much screen time Spider-Man has, it's around 30 minutes. There’s about 10 minutes of Peter Parker and about 20 minutes of him as Spider-Man. That's 20 minutes of the character fighting against Team Cap, and it’s an absolute blast to watch! I think fans are going to go nuts over him and are going to leave the theater wanting more like I did. After seeing the character in Civil War, I’m even more excited about what the upcoming solo film from director Jon Watts will bring us.

Captain America: Civil War hits theaters on May 6th. Stay tuned, because my full review of the film will be coming later this week.

Want to Know How Much Screen Time Spider-Man Has in CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR?

Last week I was lucky enough to attend an early screening of Captain America: Civil War, and it kicked some major ***. One of my favorite aspects of the film was the introduction of Spider-Man and seeing him fight alongside some of the Avengers. We finally get to see the character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and he steals every scene that he’s in! Tom Holland makes the perfect Peter Parker, and fans of the character are going to absolutely love what Marvel has done with the web-slinger.

Now, in case you’re wondering just how much screen time Spider-Man has, it's around 30 minutes. There’s about 10 minutes of Peter Parker and about 20 minutes of him as Spider-Man. That's 20 minutes of the character fighting against Team Cap, and it’s an absolute blast to watch! I think fans are going to go nuts over him and are going to leave the theater wanting more like I did. After seeing the character in Civil War, I’m even more excited about what the upcoming solo film from director Jon Watts will bring us.

Captain America: Civil War hits theaters on May 6th. Stay tuned, because my full review of the film will be coming later this week.

Same as someone said before then. About 30 minutes total

Bought my ticket for Civil War this morning, IMAX 3D shawty :smokin ...thought my homie who worked on set would hook me up with the premiere tickets but :rolleyes lame

But but but...what if Marvel is throwing us a curveball and Tessa is Carol Danvers...........................

But but but...what if Marvel is throwing us a curveball and Tessa is Carol Danvers...........................
:lol: Why would she show up in Thor Ragnarok of all places though?

Especially with Feige just mentioning the entire cast and director will be announced this summer.

Last edited:
"Black Panther's" Coogler Contributed to "Captain America: Civil War's" Take on the Character
"Ryan [Coogler] came in and watched the movie," Feige shared. "We did a little bit of additional photography here and there and Ryan did a pass at a couple of those scenes. So there's a line or two that Panther says in the movie that Ryan contributed to. Chris [Markus] and Steve [McFeely] absorbed it into their draft, put their spin on it and words to it, but Ryan has started to be involved in earlier cuts of this movie."

:smokin

natalie |I

Going to be weird not having Jane Foster in a Thor movie. marvel drops the ball too many times with top actors like that. If the timing were different, she has the looks to be Wasp.
Marvel didn't drop the ball. She no longer wanted to do them and didn't like the experience.

Not to mention she probably realized her character was never fleshed out well and transformed from the damsel in distress we continue to see in these movies. We keep seeing it in most solo movies with a male lead.

Only exception I know of is the risks IM3 took with having Pepper beat the bad guy :lol:

Going to be weird not having Jane Foster in a Thor movie. marvel drops the ball too many times with top actors like that. If the timing were different, she has the looks to be Wasp.

It was never a good fit. I hated the casting. They should've went with someone with a lower resume. Critically cclaimed actors never seem to fit in comic book films. You got Elba wanting out. You got JLaw wanting out (recently backtracking). Hugo got out. Now Portman is out. Oh well

Wait Natalie Portman isn't playing Jane anymore? Well damn. ^Agreed on not really liking when they go with well-known actors though. Typically throws me off, like Will Smith in Suicide Squad. Then you've got some people talking about Oprah should be Amanda Waller :lol:

Well marvel dropped the ball by not making the role mean much and having her not want to come back. Maybe Thor will finally notice kat dennings'massive mammaries and feast.

It's not she's not playing Jane anymore. It's more like Jane is being written out of the Thor movies :lol:

I like the critically acclaimed actors in these movies; Bale, Hardy, Irons, RDJR, Cheadle, Caine, etc.

Its just how you use them.

As mentioned if Portman was Wasp, she'd be locked in unless she simply doesn't like it or want to do it anymore. Some A-list actors think they're pigeon hold by these roles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom