WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Thor L&T was too campy in spots, and the grief of him losing some of his fellow Avengers wasn’t present. The comedy in it felt forced.

Can’t believe some actually defend Thor 4. It was honestly a parody. Really dumbed down my homie Thor. He made great progress in IW and Endgame had a good balance of seriousness and a bit of goofiness.

E09B5645-F5DC-406F-A224-DE856DD50DE9.gif
34086379-6DF8-478B-A725-4793BCD577D0.gif

He was a baadaaass. They made him a complete idiot. Best part of 4 was the dope costumes. His Thor 4 look probably one of my favorites of him. Wasted Portman Thor and a superstar in Bale :smh:

These takes are so garbage. There are plenty of quality movies that aren’t comic movies. Also, Mackie using Tom
cruise is a horrible example, I could care less about a majority of his movies.

And if it wasn’t for Marvel, Mackie would be even less of a movie star/name. Dude sounds ungrateful for what Marvel did for him. If it weren’t for that, we’d still know him for Papa Doc.

Cruise still has that pull with general audiences though even now, Top Gun has been by far the biggest movie in post-covid times and everyone's expecting the next MI to do numbers

Mackie's got his right to his opinion too though :lol:, him being part of the MCU and feeling that way is interesting given how many people outside of it have felt the same way.

Dude is not that great outside of Quarantino films. He was amazing in Basterds and Django tho.
Was he not that great or not that great that compared to Django and IB. Half of its acting, half of its writing. Daniel Day Lewis would’ve seemed trash in Morbius.

Cruise still has that pull with general audiences though even now, Top Gun has been by far the biggest movie in post-covid times and everyone's expecting the next MI to do numbers

Mackie's got his right to his opinion too though :lol:, him being part of the MCU and feeling that way is interesting given how many people outside of it have felt the same way.
Nah, Spider-Man got that crown but I get what you are saying with Cruise. He’s the most consistent action star by far.

Nah, Spider-Man got that crown but I get what you are saying with Cruise. He’s the most consistent action star by far.

NWH is considered 2021 since it released mid december

but maverick isnt naything to scoff at with close to $1.5b

I think it's going to be hard for there to be new rising stars as the talent pool is huge now with social media. We're getting to a point where you don't really need a superstar for the movie to be great and/or too grab people's attention.

Mackie is just not a good actor imo.

Xmas special was….different, I mean it was cute…but seem like a project these actors should have volunteered for, otherwise it seems like a huge waste of money…funny, those 45 minutes looked soooo much better than a whole season of SheHulk 🤣

I told Coogler when I met him the other day “you’re one of the greatest storytellers of all time” and he had this humbled look on his face. He’s really down to Earth

Back
Top Bottom