WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Damn! That didn’t even dawn on me before now :smh:…That’s some low type **** right there…On the same level with how they treated Nat…Did she even have a funeral? Can’t remember if they mentioned one in Hawkeye…

Only reason Iron man had a funeral was cause these dudes was freeloading in his house. **** I better have a funeral too if you living in my space, plus I’m not smashing Black Widow. Nah bruh something gotta give. Either morn for me or clap those cheeks. Mantis too. She ain’t excluded. I tear down that Alien box.

^
Pretty much what frink85 frink85 said. I agree.
I honestly never thought about that till i saw that post now, but yeah Wakanda has always been about theirs unless an outsider has proven to be an ally & have no other agendas.

Seriously doubt Ramonda is going to allow anyone who wants to attend the ceremony come that day because she can't be certain there won't be someone who slips by and ends up being threat or ruin that precious ceremony etc.

Plus, to me it would only make sense if the Cap/Bucky's appeared. Anyone who didn't have a close relationship to BP would be weird to me.
For Tony, it made sense, because this man sacrificed his life to ensure the entire world could continue. Everyone better show up. :lol:

PO

^
Pretty much what frink85 frink85 said. I agree.
I honestly never thought about that till i saw that post now, but yeah Wakanda has always been about theirs unless an outsider has proven to be an ally & have no other agendas.

Seriously doubt Ramonda is going to allow anyone who wants to attend the ceremony come that day because she can't be certain there won't be someone who slips by and ends up being threat etc.

Plus, to me it would only make sense if the Cap/Bucky's appeared. Anyone who didn't have a close relationship to BP would be weird to me.
For Tony, it made sense, because this mfer sacrificed his life to ensure the entire world could continue. Everyone better show up. :lol:

PO

And everyone already knew who Tony was and he had a whole team of folks/friends for years who were already living in his buildings :lol: on top of sacrificing his life

Also for BW just because they don’t show it don’t mean it don’t happen. Remember them sitting on that dock could’ve been after some kind of private memorial? Prob hard to reach out to her bio fam when you don’t know they exist lol. She said herself the team was her family.

Iman is wearing a Billy Joel t-shirt.

Is she gonna be the Hughie Campbell of The Marvels?
:lol: That would be a weird character change.

I thought it was obvious they weren’t allowed.

Also who is alive that y’all wanted to show up? Bucky?

I doubt Ramonda wanted all them colonizers in Wakanda
:lol:
it was T’Challa who wanted outreach and it seems he was the only one on that boat.
When you think about it I wouldn’t be surprised that ever since T’Challa was snapped away Wakanda fell back on helping the world or sharing resources and kept it limited to stuff like Okoye even giving Natasha updates.

Last edited:
The only outsider who had contact within/how to get inside Wakanda is Bucky the Yt Pentha himself.

Also lemme rewatch F&WS to peep Ayo fit. Was she the general then during that time or not

Cap - another timeline
Stark - dead
Nat- dead
Thor- off planet and can’t even get a hold of him
Hulk- prob on Sakaar and was never really friends with T’challa

Nobody else really even knew him.

The White Wolf is the only one that get woulda made sense but he’s probably off doing something. Besides. He was prob not invited.

Iron man literally saved humanity in battle with everyone there to witness it.

Nice try

Times have changed. Personally I only go to the movies to see MCU films. There’s a few exceptions here and there. The atmosphere you get from watching an MCU film on the big screen in IMAX and whatever stuff they offer is a cool experience that you probably wouldn’t get from a majority of other movies. I just watched The Godfather (one of my favorite movies ever) with my son and it was great to watch in my home but I’m not going to pay to see that in the movies.

Look if Leo D in a film or Al Pachino I’m watching that damn movie. Leo rarely miss too

Come to think about it he may be my favorite actor

Gangs of New York
Romeo and Juliet
Titanic
Inception
My favorite probably top 5 ( The Departed)

Back
Top Bottom