WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Comics GotG roster is pretty huge.

Off top Nova. Then there's some deep cut members like Quasar, Wraith, and Jack Flag.

Or they can get wild and snatch some earth hero for cosmic adventures.
Or introduce Corsair which would be a cool way knowing Scott Summers is in the MCU.
StarJammers ???? Just saying

For the Daredevil show are we getting Netflix DD or She Hulk DD?
Why not a little of both?

Agreed. At times, Netflix DD was a bit too woe is me, a bit too much brooding.

She Hulk DD was just a small taste of how his character became a more loving, and renewed soul that is being portrayed. It’ll be fun to see what the team Marvel writing team comes up with. I have no frame of knowledge of his comic book stories. I also want to see a new villain for DD to face off with. Kingpin is cool and all, and Vincent did a fantastic job…but need something more dynamic. I’ll have to see what comicbook foes he has faced off with.

With that said, I hope it doesn’t get too silly/network comedy punchline jokes or
Thor: L&T campy type of feel. It just didn’t work for me in some ways in the film. It’s a C+ rating for me. 3rd place out of the 4 Thor movies.

Yeah we don't know the depth of Stark's wish. Probably one of Thanos random henchmen out there too that gave up early roaming earth hitchhiking like Billy Bixby hulk.

Can someone explain Gamora in all this. Can't be 2014 Gamora cuz she would have been dusted by the iron man snap correct?
They specifically show 2014 Gamora leaving after Thanos and his army are dusted.

They then hint and foreshadow that Peter is searching for her at the end of Endgame, in Love & Thunder and in the Xmas special.

Wouldn’t the TVA be hunting her?

The whole thing is like an incursion (including Thanos).
Only if she isn’t suppose to be in that timeline.

TVA let you rock when they already know your fate.

Given that s1 of Loki they were trying to send him back or imprison him or just kill/erase him (and potentially his entire timeline) I took it as they knew 2014 Thanos would get dusted by Iron Man so they let it play out cuz it was suppose to happen that way.

Gamora is a loose end unless they know how that’ll work out.

Just watched a YouTube clip of just He Who Remains. Can’t wait to see Kang.

Didn’t realize they “changed” High Evolutionary (and the lack of the armor/helmet) for GoTG. Forgot he created Him.

Wouldn’t the TVA be hunting her?

The whole thing is like an incursion (including Thanos).

Not anymore after Sylvie killed He Who Remains, all the alternate branches reached permanent levels.

It's not an incursion causing situation because 2012 Gamora isnt dream-walking.

Also in the MCU, Doctor Strange variants specifically cause Universe altering incursions.

Last edited:
Just watched a YouTube clip of just He Who Remains. Can’t wait to see Kang.

Didn’t realize they “changed” High Evolutionary (and the lack of the armor/helmet) for GoTG. Forgot he created Him.
Its also a bit wild cuz Marvel already has a black super scientist quasi villain from the early 1900s in Centurius.

Didn't like daredevil in she-hulk. The yellow and red costume looked really bad along with them using cgi for his acrobatic movements. Doubt the fight choreography will be good as it was on netflix.

Back
Top Bottom