WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Still haven’t gotten Wongerz just yet. Might swap out Zola for him to pull off the super skrong Panther combo

yall got the heavy hitter meta crds already, damn

i dont have wong or zola or death or wave or aero or sera

its really annoying and after i use al my tokens on galactus, wong shows up :smh:

I want Aero, Magneto and Kingpin so bad tho lol have Kingpin and kraven on one spot. Turn 6 use Aero/Magneto to move stuff to you, Kraven gets buffed and Kingpin snipes them away

My most toxic play was right when I got Shuri. Played her on Bar Sinister and for the quadruple double boost.

Next turn was a Hobgoblin at -128 power :lol:

Also what are the rules to getting your cards to play before or after your opponent?
Whoever is winning the most lanes out of the 3 during that turn always reveals their cards first

Had to look that one up after having a shang chi not work for me on the last play of the game :lol: :smh:

i know everyone believes this but sometimes the game is rigged against you :lol:

like sinister london (copy card to other location) appeared and my opponent plays 4 cards and they all copy in the same location while mine spread out evenly so it resulted in a loss :smh:

or when my morph copies their domino or it seems to be always the weakest card my opponent has while my opponent copies infinaut or hobgoblin :smh:

it sounds crazy but i do feel like some bots are just created to counter your deck and sets you up for failure

and nothing worse than losing to an agatha harness deck :rofl:

1670952346731.jpeg

1670952399536.jpeg

1670952426538.jpeg

Probably a better teaser and didn’t really give insight into the plot. Mybe February or March?

Honestly, I went into the first with no expectations. Hugely impressed. I wish the live action movies had the same heart, character.

I actually watched the trailer and thought it was cool. I never watch trailers for any of the Marvel movies because I don’t want to see any potential spoilers. I’m at the point that I don’t even care about plot, characters etc. I just want to be surprised and enjoy the movie.

I probably should have watched the trailer for Love and Thunder :lol:

Back
Top Bottom