WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Same with me I am more excited about BP the most out of every other character. His story, vibranium tech and background is pretty fascinating too

Nah.. i wanna see spidey and bp in this universe

Also i want to see and hear vision opining in this whole thing.. got his mr Rogers look going

Last edited:
captain-america-civil-war-marvel-photos

Zemo.

More pics: http://www.ew.com/gallery/captain-a...6-l-r-iron-mantony-stark-robert-downey-jr-war

gotta step your CB movies game up..

fox = all things xmen (so deadpool and wolverine movies too), F4, batfflleck daredevil and garner elektra

sony = raimi's spiderman's and 500 days of summer guys amazing spidermans.. they now have a partnership agreement with marvel studios

marvel studios = everything else, agents of shield and Netflix shows

hulk is in a grey area.. explained here:

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Big-Reason-We-re-Getting-Solo-Hulk-Movie-Anytime-Soon-70863.html

The last thing Disney is doing is crossing over a rated R property with the Spider-Man they just semi-reacquired.

That's FOX producers being hopeful cuz they're cool with Feige.

It was one thing about these rumors with Feige and Ike but eventually Feige gonna realize his Disney masters aint give him free reign. Disney want those Star Wars prequel rights, also probably at least want the F4 back too. People think that was Ike but there's a reason there isn't a Hulk solo movie or Namor inclusion in the MCU or any other property Marvel hasn't 100% owned. Spidey of course being the main exception for certain circumstances.

If FOX ends up in a similar situation they may bend the knee then too.

Interesting if they do get Spidey to interact with Deadpool.

I think they could still have Deadpool crossover with Marvel folks. He doesn't always have to vulgar, does he? lol

^ would be a funny fourth wall break if Deadpool mentioned to the audience that he had to keep it PG-13 :lol:

It's less of a chemistry issue and more of a continuity issue with Deadpool. Feige wouldn't do it.

Deadpool would need to be rebooted again and no one wants that.

A good writer can make him funny without him being vulgar. They do it a lot in the comics
He definitely doesn't need to.

Deadpool in the comics barely curses or has that vulgar humor and still manages to be his zany self (I don't particularly find most of his comics to be funny but it's funny to enough ppl without rated R material).

If it went down, I could see MCU ppl never mentioning it again and Deadpool remembering but nobody believing him :lol:

It's less of a chemistry issue and more of a continuity issue with Deadpool. Feige wouldn't do it.

Deadpool would need to be rebooted again and no one wants that.

No need for a reboot. They could essentially Sentry him. Just say they've been ignoring him because he's annoying as hell.

Back
Top Bottom