WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Do we have any idea of the BP film would be an origin film? Or after CW

I want T'chaka and T'challa in the same movie. I felt like their presence was so strong even for that short scene. When they showed the KING the first time, i was like **** just got real

I assume after CW. CW was like an expedited origin story for him, which I liked. They pretty much explained his suit in one line. It would be cool for his solo film to just jump into the action, though they can include flashbacks to flesh out some parts.

I'd prefer this. It would be perfect, but I trust whatever direction they choose.

I want to see a post-CW film for BP, but you can't leave out T'Chaka and the importance of that relationship.

I could see his movie being about him learning how to balance being a king and fighting threats, and still finding time to sprint.

Do we have any idea of the BP film would be an origin film? Or after CW

I want T'chaka and T'challa in the same movie. I felt like their presence was so strong even for that short scene. When they showed the KING the first time, i was like **** just got real

I assume after CW. CW was like an expedited origin story for him, which I liked. They pretty much explained his suit in one line. It would be cool for his solo film to just jump into the action, though they can include flashbacks to flesh out some parts.

I'd prefer this. It would be perfect, but I trust whatever direction they choose.

I want to see a post-CW film for BP, but you can't leave out T'Chaka and the importance of that relationship.
They can do all of that in flashbacks.

Did anyone's else theater crack up when cap was flexing holding on to the chopper ?
roll.gif
Yeah, when I told my wife that I would take a picture posing the exact same way Cap was while holding the chopper. 
smokin.gif
roll.gif

So was T'Chaka Black Panther too? (Sorry, I need to read up on Black Panther's history)

Movie was LIT!

But I have two problems.

Marvel refuses to build the bad guy as a credible threat.

Zemo was just there.

Second is Falcon serves no purpose other then bein black.

Hes the black Hawkeye.

Other then that it was great.

I dont know how you keep making kicking and punching look so ill.

The airport and dam scenes were EPIC!

Debating if I should catch another showing tomorrow AM since the wife and baby will be out for lunch. lol

I'm about to see CW for a 2nd time tonight with some friends who haven't seen it yet. :pimp:

So was T'Chaka Black Panther too? (Sorry, I need to read up on Black Panther's history)

I hope so. I can't remember if they stated T'Chaka was BP in the film. The Blank Panther is the title given to the ruler/leader/King of Wakanda. It's normally passed down by blood, but they still have to earn the title in a series of tests of skill.

Movie was LIT!

But I have two problems.

Marvel refuses to build the bad guy as a credible threat.

Zemo was just there.

Second is Falcon serves no purpose other then bein black.

Hes the black Hawkeye.

Other then that it was great.

I dont know how you keep making kicking and punching look so ill.

The airport and dam scenes were EPIC!

Zemo was the catalyst to frame Bucky and to ultimately pit IM vs. Cap & Bucky

I just hope with russo's being in charge of infinity war, IM's suits better go back to improving every movie.. Car too

Cause his suits in AOU were more powerful than this..

Hell his suit at the end over A1 didn't need actual assistance to put on, other than those two bracelets.. Then IM 3 he was walking in and out of his suits

AOU he seemed to get the whole Mark 42 thing figured out

I have zero interest in a BW film. They need to figure out this Hulk situation and put their energy into making that.

because ScarJo needs another action chick film to star in :rolleyes

Dc needs to get its act together.. And I have no clue how they explain WW basically saying 'deuces' to mankind for almost 100 years while chillin out amongst us.. Unlike cap she wasn't in a block of ice while crap was going down (like the events of MOS and another world war)

Fox is wasting the xmen women, while turning katniss into Harriet Tubman

Marvel about to have 2 women driven projects

Last edited:
Bucky's cadence to go into full winter soldier mode had to be an Easter Egg to the upcoming spidey film...they said that word too many times lol.

Back
Top Bottom