WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I don't think you know how movies work, man.
But we get it, you only like these movies because you have a crush on RDJ. I've watched quite a few episodes of the Voice because I'm attracted to Shakira. It's alright to admit it

When you don't have any facts make personal attacks. :lol:

RDJ's salary is 20-25% of the entire production budget of a movie he ain't emm the "star" of.

Someone needs to tell Marvel so they can save money.
Unrelated to your thing about how the highest paid person must be the star of the show but I always wanted to ask...

Do you think Cuban will get better role players for your two stars, Wes Mathews and chandler parsons? IMO role players like dirk just can't get the job done

They got a salary cap or restricted free agency in movies or nah?

You better than this.

Last edited:
Alec Guinness made more money than Luke, Han, Leia and Vader combined.

Must be the main reason people want to watch Star Wars

But we get it, you only like these movies because you have a crush on RDJ. I've watched quite a few episodes of the Voice because I'm attracted to Shakira. It's alright to admit it

RDJ's salary is 20-25% of the entire production budget of a movie he ain't emm the "star" of.

Unrelated to your thing about how the highest paid person must be the star of the show but I always wanted to ask...

Do you think Cuban will get better role players for your two stars, Wes Mathews and chandler parsons? IMO role players like dirk just can't get the job done

You better than this.
Hey, I'm just following your standards of talking nonsense for the sake of talking nonsense

One of the few faults of seeing this movie multiple times is seeing how bad the crop job on rdj head is on the iron man suit lol

You better than this.
Hey, I'm just following your standards of talking nonsense for the sake of talking nonsense

K

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/marvel-gave-robert-downey-jr-741929

nerd.gif

Marvel on RDJ's nuts too much
laugh.gif

Cmon now
The man is the reason the Marvel Cinematic Universe was able to lift off in the first place with that 1st Iron Man movie..............................just sayin
with a lot of help from a great script and director putting together a near perfect movie

some how when it comes to iron man it's okay to give him all the credit for a movie, bunch of hypocrites 
laugh.gif

RDJ gets credit for kicking off the universe for sure...

But ppl acting like he's carrying the team

He's a very good player on a team with other good players

Most ppl aren't even citing him as the best part of Civil War :lol:

Alec Guinness made more money than Luke, Han, Leia and Vader combined.

Must be the main reason people want to watch Star Wars
If he was in all 3 movies and the main character then yeah.

What you're losing in trying to apply this issue is that RDJ is the vocal point. Avengers was lightweight Iron Man 2.5 the way the story was written. Marvel knows this which is why it was written that way. RDJR knows this hence him negotiating that deal for himself. It's also part of the reason you're not hearing a lot of talk about his replacement.

If Marvel they could keep on going with Evans as their main guy they would've.

could someone explain this captain nazi thing to me?

even if you hate cap for whatever reason, the character is the exact opposite of a nazi

it's like an insult from a first grader 
laugh.gif

Nicknames I've seen of Cap:

Captain Nazi

Scumbag Steve

Captain Brokeback

They come up with something new everyday :lol:

I'm sure they'll come up with something new tomorrow

People love to hate those on top, it's all good :pimp:

Last edited:

even if you hate cap for whatever reason, the character is the exact opposite of a nazi

it's like an insult from a first grader :lol:
It's been explained.

First off, he's the exact description of Hitler's Nazi ubermensch.

Since TWS, Steve been showing how he's undemocratic and un-American. It'll take one more appearance with this behavior and he'll be damn near Trump supporter levels.

Last edited:
MICHAEL B JORDAN IN BLACK PANTHER ITS LIT SKDKDKSKDJSKSKDKFK

Let my mans play the villain and flourish b
But is RDJ in it?

Otherwise the movie is overrated garbage, nobody will see it, and it won't be able to outgross Iron Man 1, Iron Man 2, and definitely not Iron Man 3. Especially in the domestic market.

I'm gonna be the first one to say Black Panther sucks

How much are they even paying Michael B Jordan? If he ain't getting 40% of the profits from the movie then he's a crappy actor

roll.gif
At "First off, he's exact description of Hitler's Nazi ubermensch" so uh, every blonde haired blue eyed white guy is a Nazi now? Awfully racist comment, just an oberservation

Godwins Law just proved that Iron Man's team lost.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
 Reductio ad Hitlerum is sometimes called "playing the Nazi card". According to its critics and proponents, it is a tactic often used to derail arguments, because such comparisons tend to distract and anger the opponent, as Hitler and Nazism have been condemned in the modern Western world

Last edited:

it's like an insult from a first grader 
laugh.gif
It's been explained.

First off, he's exact description of Hitler's Nazi ubermensch.

Since TWS, Steve been showing how he's undemocratic and un-American. It'll take one more appearance with this behavior and he'll be damn near Trump supporter levels.
so taking a stand for heroes having a choice of how they spend their time rather than being forced to do what the government says is undemocratic? 

basically the only reason you brought up was his skin color, you're going to call him a nazi just because of his race? that's hella racist bro

stay reaching tho 

Back
Top Bottom