WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Makes sense that Feige doesn't want to blow his wad before 2020

To be honest, I just don't know how much longer Marvel can keep this up. Just praying the wheels don't fall off before Infinity Wars :lol:

Please don't joke about Trump being president.

I've never been more motivated to vote in my life. :lol:

#teamdemocrat

#teamanyonebuttrump

Last edited:

To be honest, I just don't know how much longer Marvel can keep this up. Just praying the wheels don't fall off before Infinity Wars :lol:

Been wondering the same thing lately. I think they can definitely make it through Infinity War 2, but after that I don't know how much more comic book films will be able to do. Bubble has to burst at some point.

To be honest, I just don't know how much longer Marvel can keep this up. Just praying the wheels don't fall off before Infinity Wars
laugh.gif
Been wondering the same thing lately. I think they can definitely make it through Infinity War 2, but after that I don't know how much more comic book films will be able to do. Bubble has to burst at some point.
"Make $$$ while you can. Worry later."

Wow MBJ. That's awesome. Movie could be really good.
I died when someone said bring up the black carpet. Red is always the classic.

Since Iron man isn't on this. It might not do numbers.

Yea that bubble has me somewhat thinking about it. I think that this universe is just growing still. And they still have to flesh out Spidey, BP, CM and DS. Maybe later even get F4. They still have a lot of story to tell.

I know a ton of you guys high on BP, but a young Spidey can be said something about maybe he getting the torch from RDJ.

Would be cool to see Kang. Using all his high tech crap. Maybe a film where a few big villains team up.

Hopefully the Marvel scene doesn't die. Still seems to me that there are a lot of people trying to join the wagon and act like they know there superheroes :lol:

Hopefully the Marvel scene doesn't die. Still seems to me that there are a lot of people trying to join the wagon and act like they know there superheroes :lol:

Funny whenever that happens

That's cool though...the more casual fans the better :pimp:

Without casuals the mcu midas well be in the sci fi channel

Last edited:
Viewers are smarter.. they realize MCU films vs the average joe blow comic movie

Also talking heads are quick to say that after movies that are crap..

Good movies get that word of mouth.. like deadpool vs BvS

Yea. Deadpool had to be the sleeper of the decade. I thought it would do numbers around 400m. But man. Did better then any X men film, correct?

Yup...

Should speak volumes to fox.. maybe if they put out a better xmen product it will be doing avenegers numbers

Such a great moment related to the theme of the movie for me was when Cap's and Bucky where talking on the jet in the final act and Cap was basically like "you where brainwashed you didn't mean it" and Bucky was just like "yeah...I still did it though" Cap was making excuses for Bucky's actions that even Bucky wasn't making.

Overall this movie did a really good job explaining both of their points of views between Cap and Stark but also showing moments where there arguments where flawed.

I can't wait to watch this movie again.

Westerns were popular for like 40 years, so as long as the movies are good...hollywood needs something to make into block busters.

The subtle way they made Spidey's eyes emote is amazing

During my first viewing, I just thought it was due to Peter's need for sensory deprivation and it only happened like 2 times in the whole movie

But his eyes literally move along with every one of his lines and they even widen like hell during the "Holy ****!" moment
laugh.gif

Genius

Last edited:
Spider-Man was lowkey the MVP of this film man. Easily took on Winter Soldier, Falcoln, Captain America, and Ant Man/Giant Man at different points in this film. And that's after only 6 months of experience. Son hasn't even come close to reaching his full potential :smokin Handle it right and he could be the face of the MCU once Downey retires. The thought of actually seeing some classic storylines for his character done right fills me with joy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom