WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Well the sequel would come after IW is done just in time for that story.

The real issue is if Sony still goes through that solo Venom flick before 2019. Thats probably something theyd have to give permission to the MCU. Could still work our for aVenom movie just later on.

Last edited:

The real issue is if Sony still goes through that solo Venom flick before 2019. Thats probably something theyd hsve to give permission to the MCU. Could still work our for aVenom movie just later on.

sony aint doing nothing. sony needs to sit in the corner and pretend they are contributing and let marvel cook.

Didnt they just start doing the 2 after credit scenes tho?

Was cap 2 the first time they did that?

The real issue is if Sony still goes through that solo Venom flick before 2019. Thats probably something theyd hsve to give permission to the MCU. Could still work our for aVenom movie just later on.

sony aint doing nothing. sony needs to sit in the corner and pretend they are contributing and let marvel cook.
:lol: But seriously, Sony got dibs on Venom.

This deal with Maevel doesn't stop them from making movies with other characters from Spidey's world.

At least it seems that Sinister 6 movie is off the table.

Last edited:
ive erased thir movies from my mind. What was it?

first was them giving the infinity stone to the Collector from Guardians.

The second was Thor coming back to earth to make out with jane and the frost monster still running around london

:lol: But seriously, Sony got dibs on Venom.

This deal with Maevel doesn't stop the. From making movies with other characters from Spidey's world.

At least it seems that Sinister 6 movie is off the table.

let it go sony, let it go.

you say that like Amazing spiderman was a bad movie. I enjoyed it. I think a lot of people did

you say that like Amazing spiderman was a bad movie. I enjoyed it. I think a lot of people did

both spidey 1s were great. both 2s and 3s were meh. sony cant make a sequel correctly. i still have faith we will one day see a spidey trilogy done right. one day :\

^^

Co-sign. First 2 Raimi Spideys are classics and have aged surprisingly well. I find Molina's Doc Ock to be very underrated,he's probably the best CBM villain from the pre-MCU/TDK CBM era imo

Could never really get into TMAS like that tbh,I liked Garfield's Spidey but the movies were kinda meh to me.

Last edited:

both spidey 1s were great. both 2s and 3s were meh. sony cant make a sequel correctly. i still have faith we will one day see a spidey trilogy done right. one day :\

Raimi's spidey 2 was easily his best.. Movie has aged poorly because a little too much raimi, but that's all his movies

Easily one of the best of its time, movie came out in 04.. Far better than the original xmen movies

Only blade 2, which came out in 02 I would have up there with it til batman begins came out in '05.. Didn't realize hellboy 2 wasn't until 08

I think holland is/will be the perfect mix of gardield and mcGuire. Im not even a SM fan like that but alreafy looking forward to Tomei....i mean spiderman :nerd:

Always thought tobey was a bad fit.. Garfield was a way better fit, but 500 days of summer dude was a bad choice

By ASM2 Garfield looked too old to play high school Peter, but would have been perfect for the college setting.

If Garfield were in the MCU we'd get classic Spidey college comedies..dudes forget that most of Spider-Man's iconic stories took place when he was in college, not high school

That's why I think making Homecoming a high school-centric story is whack

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom