WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Best believe that major blockbusters will cater some part/add in an Asian/Chinese actor to appease the Chinese audiences.

And Chinese investors are investing $$$ overseas, so it may be more than that.
F4 ROTSS :lol: Ending set in China for no reason.

I forget the other movie but they took this huge star in China and put her in the movie.

Hollywood pandering hard for that Chinese yuan.

They do that a lot, and give them the smallest roles. :lol:

Best believe that major blockbusters will cater some part/add in an Asian/Chinese actor to appease the Chinese audiences.

And Chinese investors are investing $$$ overseas, so it may be more than that.
F4 ROTSS :lol: Ending set in China for no reason.

I forget the other movie but they took this huge star in China and put her in the movie.

Hollywood pandering hard for that Chinese yuan.

Best example is the last Transformers film.

IM3 also had a scene that only showed in the Chinese market for the Chinese doctor that helped him get rid of the reactor in his chest.

Those Chinese filmmakers should just destroy Japan and other Asian countries, then paint America or some other country they don't ally with as the evil corrupt incompetent bad guy or if they want to be risky create a fictional country based off China directly.

There's ways around it.
Uh yeah, because that wouldn't cause a global ****fest. Japan and China already have enough bad history and hatred, don't need to foster more.
China and US are the two biggest trade allies on the planet.  More money travels to and from those two countries than any other two countries.
It's a ******* movie. What are you talking about? :rofl:

When a James Bond flick has a Chinese bad guy or Russian villain dies does it cause a global ****fest?

When the Kremlin gets blown up in Mission Impossible does that foster more bad history. Will it reignite Cold War? :lol:

That second part is so ******* irrelevant I gotta assume you didn't understand what I'm talking about or are such an alarmist you really think the Chinese version of Rocky 3 is gonna cause bad relations with the western world.

Btw check out the Beginning of the Great Revival to get back in to reality in regards to the movies China is making their citizens go see.

The whole world is desensitized to american movies

They can do whatever they want

With chinese movies, it's hard to say

Kinda simiilar to if I say a joke, it's cool...but if someone else was to say the same joke, it's a fight

Last edited:
It's a ******* movie. What are you talking about?
roll.gif

When a James Bond flick has a Chinese bad guy or Russian villain dies does it cause a global ****fest?

When the Kremlin gets blown up in Mission Impossible does that foster more bad history. Will it reignite Cold War?
laugh.gif

That second part is so ******* irrelevant I gotta assume you didn't understand what I'm talking about or are such an alarmist you really think the Chinese version of Rocky 3 is gonna cause bad relations with the western world.

Btw check out the Beginning of the Great Revival to get back in to reality in regards to the movies China is making their citizens go see.
Everything China/Japan related is touchy subject. That's like Israel/Arabia level tension. They still fight over rights to govern islands with <100 citizens from pre-WWII era Japanese imperialism, a movie villainising Japan produced by a government controlled Chinese film agency would for sure cause a ****storm.

We're talking about a group of countries who forced the recall of a basketball shoe because it had the Japenese rising sun flag.

And the second point was just me pointing out that you're full of **** when you say "some other country they aren't allied with" since economically China/USA are the most allied countries on earth.
roll.gif
Not about them portraying Americans as bad at all, just correcting your statement.

Last edited:
Well those are historical movies. Can't get mad at em for making movies with historical accuracy. Japan was horrible to China from 1915-1945.

I was more talking of making modern modern day Japan super evil.  Like we do with North Koreans etc

Making "we gotta save the world from the Japanese!" type films.

Last edited:
And the bastardization of teen titans was a damn shame. Teen titans go is terrible. Og TT was so raw.
Red X :smokin :pimp:

China Population (2013) 1.357 billion
US Population (2014) 319 million

Once China gets their own Hollywood, it's game over lmao
China is light lears behind western countries when it comes to artistic creativity.

Doesn't help that the government still heavily regulates artistic expression

Chinese filmmakers can't disrespect the country or its government in any way while American blockbusters destroy half of NY every other movie and almost exclusively portray the government as either evil or incompetent
Those Chinese filmmakers should just destroy Japan and other Asian countries, then paint America or some other country they don't ally with as the evil corrupt incompetent bad guy or if they want to be risky create a fictional country based off China directly.

There's ways around it.
Well that's basically Ip man 2

Wasnt whitehouse down originally suppose to be a China protagonist that they turned into a Korean?

And idk how many of you have lived in ASIA. but yea if its not about history you really dont talk about other asain countries. Tensions are still and theybdo still squabble about islands that have less than 100 people and no real resources other than fishing in some seas

Those filmmakers should do it (and keep doing it) anyway. Enciting the ppl is different than claiming countries will begin hostilities with each other over a damn movie.

And the second point was just me pointing out that you're full of **** when you say "some other country they aren't allied with" since economically China/USA are the most allied countries on earth. :rofl: Not about them portraying Americans as bad at all, just correcting your statement.
Like I said you didn't understand what I said. It's okay.

I said America or a country they're not allied with. I said America cuz our country isn't going to cause a global ****fest if an American is the bad guy in some Chinese spy movie not that China and America are not allies in ******* trade. Geez :smh:

Talking like if a Chinese movie had a Nazi as the villain Germany gonna set up a trade blockade in the Pacifc.

If you disagree something is wrong with you :lol: We talking about film and you over here acting like it'll cause real world problems :stoneface: Reassess who is full of **** b.

Last edited:
well with how sensitive people are these days if china comes out with a movie where americans are the villains (not an american, but america in general) I'm sure there would be lots of outrage 
laugh.gif

100% chance of trump using it in his fear tactics 

They bold faced lied to Ant-Man to get him to fight. :lol: Psycho killer assassins.

How did they lie to him?
Well he ended up fighting other superheroes instead of the psycho killers for one.

I also don't think he was even aware of the accords like that. He heard what Cap said about what they were risking but he kinda was just saying yes cuz Falcon and Cap asked and he was happy to be around.

Going off the Ant-Man movie it was a real Scott Lang type decision. No forethought in it.

Back
Top Bottom