WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

thoughts on brie Larson's chest game
nerd.gif

I think we get a scene in the spectacular now, if I remember correctly.. don't remember if she was part of the massive leak or not

Lol Cumberbatch looks like the perfect Strange. Who would've been your choice?

Daniel Day-Lewis or Johnny Depp

Slide with cumberbatch???????!!!!!!

I mean I don't think he is the prefect look for strange.. But dude is a great and I mean great actor.. That outweighs him not looking exactly like how I imagine the guy would look like RDJ/tony stark or hemsworth/Thor

It's all about the look. I'm not looking for the greatest acting prowess because I don't need a critically acclaimed actor yelling "By the hoary host of hoggath!" Cumberbatch looks nothing like strange and I feel like it's going to end up getting to me when the movie releases. His look is a big part of his character.

Yall gotta remember lame mostly has bad taste when it comes to this stuff. Don't mind his crazy posts acting like he knows better. Dude made a prediction off a poster and still thinks cuz it happened the poster was a clue :lol: :smh:

Hey Zik, you remember that time you were wrong and tried to argue me down with your logic and even used a formspring account from Greg Land to prove I was wrong BUT you still ended up wrong and can't let it go? :rofl: did you enjoy Spider-Man in Civil War? Of course you did.

View media item 2053413
You guys see Brie Larson on the top left? :rofl:

If Lame says something, maybe one person calls him out

I say something, and it's one gif after another after another :rolleyes

I'm OG fam. We used to be in here clowning wanting Bryan Cranston for every role. The dark days when I prayed for a civil war film and people swore that Spider-Man was a lost franchise and it was me against the world convincing everyone he'd be loved again once he joined the MCU...

My how times have changed :nthat:

Daniel Day would have been a perfect strange. Then again, he's perfect in everything.
yup.. but the likelihood of it actually happening was slim to none

johnny depp has the look a bit too, but I need to not see him for a while (and who knows if we find out the actual truth with that amber heard stuff).. or maybe his career needs something to stabilize him from POTC and those alice movies

first noticed brie on united states of tara.. then came scott pilgrim, 21 jump street and spectacular now

funny enough, I killed ole girl being cast as mary jane for 500 days of spidey movies.. but I got it after watching spectacular now

[quote name="lamekilla" url="/t/583561/marvel-c-u-thread-war-on-civil-war-thor-ragnarok-cast-announced/30000_100#post_259218]
Hey Zik, you remember that time you were wrong[/quote]
I can't remember something that didn't happen lame.

:rofl: What Greg Land formspring? Has it gotten so bad you're just making things up and lying about what I did and said?

Miss me with your revisionist history. Talking about you OG :lol: OG @ having bad opinions. Mr. ASM is a great movie, ASM2 is a masterpkece, Andrew Garfield will be the Spider-Man in the MCU. I ain't forget how completely deflated you were when you were completely wrong about Garfield and Sony ditched him. I am not sure who you trying to convince repeating these half-assed lies.

Last edited:
ahh now i know who she was i do remember her on community now. (community was great up until season 4 (i think thats when donald left)
but the gawdess Allison Brie was on that show that's all that mattered

I'm glad Larson lost the baby fat. she wasn't about to be no where the way she was.

ahh now i know who she was i do remember her on community now. (community was great up until season 4 (i think thats when donald left)
but the gawdess Allison Brie was on that show that's all that mattered

I'm glad Larson lost the baby fat. she wasn't about to be no where the way she was.

Season 6 was pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom