WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I suggest we dead it. Don't want the thread getting locked or anything. Never know when crazy **** like that can happen.

Last I checked, Sharon Carter was a perfectly grown up secret agent
eyes.gif
Yeah which is his first love's great niece. Cap is the ultimate perve-bro

Last edited:
So can anyone breakdown who the villain is for Dr Strange. I looked up his character but nothing came up, is he just made for the movie?

Last I checked, Sharon Carter was a perfectly grown up secret agent :rolleyes
Yeah which is his first love's great niece. Cap is the ultimate perve-bro

If liking a hot woman and her niece is wrong then I don't wanna be right. I remember picking up a girl for a date and noticing her mom looked better than her. Wish I could've traded.

So can anyone breakdown who the villain is for Dr Strange. I looked up his character but nothing came up, is he just made for the movie?
This is a case of taking a character from the comics and elevating him ×10 for the movie.

In the comics, he was just working for an evil Baron Mordo. May stay the same or change by the end of it .

This Strange movie is still keeping things a mystery.

This is a case of taking a character from the comics and elevating him ×10 for the movie.

In the comics, he was just working for an evil Baron Mordo. May stay the same or change by the end of it .

This Strange movie is still keeping things a mystery.

I was assuming baron mordo turns into the main villain at the end, but that might push the movie too long. Curious as well.

I'm just tired of one and done villains. Long as they don't kill him like they do everyone else, I'll be cool.

Last edited:
I'm just tired of one and done villains. Long as they don't kill him like they do everyone else, I'll be cool.

That and people having to fight hundreds of nameless and mindless goons. Also how many movies has it been since thanos first appeared? He's only said a few words so farand sends beta people to do his dirty work.

That and people having to fight hundreds of nameless and mindless goons. Also how many movies has it been since thanos first appeared? He's only said a few words so farand sends beta people to do his dirty work.

Yeah I'm tired of that BS. AoU was when I threw in my hat with that ****.

In the cartoons they handle it well. The good guys beat up the main villain and he gets captured or escapes to fight another day. I guess in movies it feels more like a dictory when they kill the bad guy.

This is why gotg needs thanos in it. And whatever other marvel movie that comes out before IG.

Then make IG heavy with thanos

Back
Top Bottom