WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Also key to vision going through giant man.. Is his reaction while vision is doing it

Last edited:
Airport battle and Batman warehouse scene are 1A and 1B for me.

As for all cinema. I don't know man. The women fighting in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Ong Bak. The Raid movies. Donnie Yen in Ip Man when he takes on the black belts. Jackie in the Drunken Master films. And you can't forget the GOAT Bruce Lee.

As for all cinema. I don't know man. The women fighting in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Ong Bak. The Raid movies. Donnie Yen in Ip Man when he takes on the black belts. Jackie in the Drunken Master films. And you can't forget the GOAT Bruce Lee.

Cinema history? :smh:

being a comic book fan, it's just a dream come true and tech has really advanced where this is possible

however, I really would like to see something better though

I can't really think of any outside of classic kung-fu/martial arts fight scenes

RFX had that covered.

For CBM is the best no doubt to me, but Martial Arts films have set a standard. You could even argue this the best fight scene ever with the use of CGI, but with flesh and blood people cmon man that will trump CBM any day.

No mention of either raid movie :smh:

Or the matrix (EDIT: I see cp corrected that)

Also hulk vs hulk buster is pretty good

Last edited:
being a comic book fan, it's just a dream come true and tech has really advanced where this is possible

however, I really would like to see something better though

I can't really think of any outside of classic kung-fu/martial arts fight scenes

It's up there yeah. But also we gotta comeback to it years from now and see it. I thought the fight between Neo and the agent smiths was amazing but look at that **** now it's just not the same.

Matrix/Matrix Reloaded scenes?

great fight scene at reloaded but I feel the cgi doesn't stand up well today, Neo and Agents Smiths looks super fake once they digitize them

edit: many pretty much beat me to it being bad cgi now :lol:

Last edited:
Not just the Smiths scene tho, the Chateau fight was fantastic as well.

And the lobby scene in 1 is ridiculous as well.

If any movie I would love for them to go back and redo some of the CG The Matrix Reloaded would be my first choice.

DC Fanboy just provide what you feel was better, don't just shake your head!

Check how much I post in this thread over the YEARS and realize how ******* stupid you sound.

Anyway the airport scene is the greatest fight in CBM history but all of cinema

View media item 2142960

Again best ever for CBM

I don't know, all of these are great and Jackie Chan scenes will probably fill in 3/4 of my top ten list (3-4 scenes from Legend of Drunken Master 2 alone) but I am inclined to say the airport scene is on the top of my overall list as of today.

As you said though, going to have to see it in 10 years and how it stands but I don't think it'll age as bad as Matrix Reloaded. SM2 train fight is still good cgi-wise to me though.

Almost forgot about this one, very good indeed. Probably my favorite fight scene of the series.

OG Lobby Scene is classic. From the moment the guard says "Holy ****" to the bomb.

I forgot about the Chateau scene

Also love the Highway Chase

Last edited:
Also the interplay during the final scene of A1 is the goods.. The first min of this until hulk punches Thor:

I wanted to see Iron Fist (and Luke Cage) in the movies, but if Marvel made an R rated Blade with some Tony Ja level of martial arts choreography mixed in with some John Woo/Chow Yun Fat bullet raining martial arts action. :pimp:

Fists, feet, guns, swords, stakes, and shurikens. :wow:

I wanted to see Iron Fist (and Luke Cage) in the movies, but if Marvel made an R rated Blade with some Tony Ja level of martial arts choreography mixed in with some John Woo/Chow Yun Fat bullet raining martial arts action. :pimp:

Fists, feet, guns, swords, stakes, and shurikens. :wow:

This scene is great in the first Blade

Last edited:
Tony Jaa's fight scenes are good too. Ong Bak series, Tom Yum Goong, etc.

For CBM, the best for me would be Team Cap fight against Winter Soldier.

Back
Top Bottom