WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

inhumans-maximus-header.jpg

Perfect :pimp:

Son....that is spectacular casting :rofl:

Ramsey byke...they need to cast Kit as Blackbolt :rofl: isn't Maisei casted as well?

Maisie might be on Fox's New Mutants, same universe as Sansa.

Loras is IF though so there's that.

Just cast Theon as Lockjaw.

speaking of Theon, he actually just got added to the Predator cast:

'Game of Thrones' Actor Alfie Allen Joins Shane Black's 'The Predator'

Alfie Allen, who plays Theon Greyjoy in HBO’s Game of Thrones, has joined the cast of Shane Black’s reboot of Predator.

The Twentieth Century Fox movie began shooting Monday in Vancouver, with Boyd Holdbrook (Logan) leading an ensemble that also includes Room star Jacob Tremblay, Sterling K Brown, Keegan-Michael Key, Trevante Rhodes, Thomas Jane and Olivia Munn.

Black co-wrote the script with Fred Dekker and is directing the movie, titled The Predator.

Allen will play an ex-Marine who teams with several other outsiders, including one played by Holbrook, to stop the human-hunting creatures in a setting that hasn’t been seen in a Predator movie: suburbia.

Regardless of popular belief, I think Theon is a dope GOTs character....had his scumbag moments but he's always been a favorite of mines, made me like the actor, because I couldn't stand his *** on John Wick.

Excellent choice for Maximus

Regardless of popular belief, I think Theon is a dope GOTs character....had his scumbag moments but he's always been a favorite of mines, made me like the actor, because I couldn't stand his *** on John Wick.

Nah, **** Theon for life

Raja Illya is going to play.......

Silver Sable

You didn't here this from me though
Wow at this guess. I don't mind race changing characters but I hope she dyes her hair silver or wears a wig at least.

If they did this they'd have to change the whole flu try from being eastern European to in Asia (in the Middle east) or North Africa.

I remember when Sony was looking to do a solo female movie from somebody in Spidey's world and she was on the short list.

don't worry, don't think anyone's listening...

Why would anyone...
Cuz you're always wrong.

Last edited:
Lamekilla is like the Marvel thread NINJAHOOD, he nailed it with Spidey just how Ninja did with Trump, now he thinks he's a marvel insider :lol:

Lamekilla is like the Marvel thread NINJAHOOD, he nailed it with Spidey just how Ninja did with Trump, now he thinks he's a marvel insider :lol:
Here's the thing though, at least with Ninja and Donald he established the clear reasons for why he won.

To this day, there is no connection or correlation to an anniversary art poster and the Marvel/Sony Spidey deal at all. Even when asked with those employed by Marvel they claim the theory is ridiculous.

Lame is more like a conspiracy theorist that says Patriots will only win the super bowl cuz it's rigged and then say he was right cuz they won but conviene toy if it's the Falcons choking all of the 4th and in OT.

It's not the same.

Last edited:
Oh, finally.. The flaming and slander is on someone else for a change [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Lamekilla is much cooler than Ninja in my book. Please don't mention him again. So far ninja only hangs out in the xmen thread and I like it that way.

It's a big universe with pockets in it.

The films ignore AoS and Netflix almost entirely, Netflix only makes brief references to pretty much exclusively the events of Avengers one and AoS is entirely depended on the films.

I think the question is kind of irrelevant because if it's all on Attilan then they wouldn't really have any reason to be in tune with the other MCU events

I have no idea who Raja Ilya is. Tried looking her up and couldn't find anything. Can't imagine her playing any character of significance. Maaaybe White Tiger when they start the second wave of Netflix heroes.

Back
Top Bottom