WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Do people really like Elizabeth in the role? I think it's the accent she uses is what throws me off.

She looks like a hobo fugitive on the run. Scumbag Steve's fault
mean.gif
yup.. tony was being so hard on her giving her a place to stay and paying for everything

aw well.. I'm sure scumbag steve will be able to provide.. oh wait

yup.. tony was being so hard on her giving her a place to stay and paying for everything

aw well.. I'm sure scumbag steve will be able to provide.. oh wait
He had Vision cheffin up her favorite dishes. She needed to show some respek.

The accent is a little weird... I think she's fine in the role tho, don't really have anyone else i'd rather see play it.

She just needs more to do

Do people really like Elizabeth in the role? I think it's the accent she uses is what throws me off.

I mean, there's really not much else to compare her to is there? It's Scarlet Witch. Elizabeth doesn't really stand out, but she's also not so bad that I want her off the screen. Same way I felt about dude that played her brother for that matter.

Last edited:
I wonder if we would ever get M.O.D.O.K in the MCU. Could easily snatch up Peter Dinklage although he did that awful days of future past.

This needs to happen

Never cared for the character in 5he comics so I don't care either way.

She's w/e in the role.
She became much more interesting when they changed her power set to reality warping, which started driving her insane. Her 60's-80's power set was boring and cliche'

Not saying he had to look exactly like this but it would have been interesting to see a nod to it

Back
Top Bottom