WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Seen one GOTG2 review that called it filler. Damn guess movies aren't canon anymore unless they build to an avengers movie :lol: :smh:

Kinda crazy how ppl are looking at the mcu as one long season with each movie being an episode now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's a nice problem to have. Other studios are trying to just come out with good movies while fans of marvel are complaining when a good movie doesn't build to another movie [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Marvel has done a terrific job of a establishing a connected universe man

It's a very hard thing to do. I think it will be a while before a studio can successfully copy the blueprint.

I don't think there's another studio who gets it, yet

Last edited:
I think that's what they're most eager about.

GotG is the most separated of all the franchises so far. All the other movies happening on Earth got some Avengers connection or cameo; Ant-Man, Dr. Strange, and most likely BP and CM. Seeing the Collector who showed up in Thor aint enough for them. Nor was the Thanos apearance.

They want an oh **** moment so bad to run back and type about in their critic reviews.

Last edited:
I guess they're too impatient and don't realize that the GotG will have that big cross over moment later rather than sooner

DC and fox are just extremely dumb.. I could come up with a significantly better schedule in 5 mins for both universes

DC:

MOS: general zod.. which triggers after credit scenes showing WW, aquaman, green lantern, batman and lastly brainiac all focusing on the world
---- you also develop lex as a character for the 3rd me

WW: her own origin story which builds to her becoming WW.. the very end is her dealing with the fallout of MOS in her home world and determining man can't be left alone anymore

Aquaman: basically same thing

Batman: he is batman, you tell a story prior to MOS.. he figures he has to go to metropolisto investigate superman

Green lantern: because of MOS, the corp figures they need someone for this sector.. and then you tell a space adventure with the corp

Flash: origin story

JL: brainiac attacks earth

Xmen.. certain characters are being developed throughout:
1) First class: legit first class, with the original crew.. a kind of mix of x1 and 2 and first class

2) magneto

3) omega red - which brings in colossus to the team

4) juggernaut - who is developed from the first movie

5) master mold

6) mr sinister - could have mystique working for him.. then bring in gambit and rogue

7) onslaught

8) apocalypse

Then you tell specific stories.. government a constant threat with sentinels and all that after second movie.. and you actually build, got 5 movies to throw hints to mr sinister before he comes.. then intro wolverine and storm in movies 2 or 3

Just got out of the cinema. Movie was good, not great. Choice of music was meh. A lot of forced and cringeworthy jokes. Plot was subpar. Only Batista provided a natural comedy. Batista also stole the first half of the movie and yondu the second half.

I don't feel like watching this movie again.

What i felt watching the trailer is exactly how i felt after watching this movie.

Just got out of the cinema. Movie was good, not great. Choice of music was meh. A lot of forced and cringeworthy jokes. Plot was subpar. Only Batista provided a natural comedy. Batista also stole the first half of the movie and yondu the second half.

What i felt watching the trailer is exactly how i felt after watching this movie.

Why don't you want to see it again? Is the plot cliche or did it just not make you laugh enough

Why don't you want to see it again? Is the plot cliche or did it just not make you laugh enough

One of those movies where im not really that excited to see it again. Plot is very cliche. You could see how the movie is going down even from the second act alone. I was laughing my *** off everytime Batista talks tho.

marvel gets too comfortable sometimes. Also tired of their excuse that they focus on heroes and not villains. How bout focus on both?

GotG2 and IW Will Have a FOUR Year Gap

In a recent interview with Cinema Blend, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige confirmed that FOUR YEARS will have passed between the events of Vol. 2 and Infinity Wars.

"They will have evolved slightly, in some recognizable ways," he teased. "But really they'll be the Guardians and dealing with the **** storm they have to deal with."

Interesting how this will movie will tie-in. Isn't there rumors where the Guardians end up on earth in this film?

not sure if they end-up or if that was a flashback but there will be a scene on earth

I think it might be a flashback because Fillons part is in some movie poster and I think those posters were pretty old?

View media item 2415468

So GOTG2 takes place in 2014, a little while after the 1st?

yah, GotG1 and GotG2 is only a few months apart ( I think 4 to be exact)

Last edited:

Good review. Looks like i'll be one and done with this movie, just like I was with the first GOTG

Back
Top Bottom