WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Last edited:
Joss Whedon directing Justice League?!

Where's the loyalty

If the rumors about JL ending is true, Joss Whedon will def distance himself from the backlash.
What rumors? :nerd:

CHARACTERS
After Tay posted I'm pretty sure we all read the same article and got what it was about.

I mean if Wasp, Captain Marvel, Nova, Namor, She-Hulk, and ******* Black Bolt show up in Infinity War that would also count as multiple new characters.

You'd be on to something if he said a new team or family.

You must be drunk or just your natural state of being confused/wrong.

Last edited:

After Tay posted I'm pretty sure we all read the same article and got what it was about

You must be drunk.

Let's just say that the alleged ending to JL is gonna be even more controversial than Zod getting his neck snapped and The Super Martha bros... :nerd:

And Stan mentioning "characters" as opposed to just "character" and then being instructed not to talk about it any further is interesting, don't you think. He said they were "new" as well. Black bolt is not new, we have on set pics of him. Neither is Wasp. She Hulk? After all the promotion they're giving Bre Larson they would underpromote another female actress and let her impede on Captain Marvel's premiere? Namor is interesting though because the infinity gems can't just go away so the illuminati coming into play could be a factor. You would have to replace Prof X though.....and Reed Richards :D

Last edited:
Someone put that in a spoiler please.. y'all got me curious how garbage this shh could be

No way in hell was I going first week anyways, after doing so for their other 3 crap movies

Last edited:
supposedly steppenwolf kills the whole Justice League except for Flash who travels a few mins back I. Time before the rest of the league does and prevents it from happening

If DC really does this, they just destroyed the DCEU. Take with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
supposedly steppenwolf kills the whole Justice League except for Flash who travels a few mins back I. Time before the rest of the league does and prevents it from happening

If DC really does this, they just destroyed the DCEU

O, I saw that

funny they making the same mistakes that made green lantern such a mess

But hey they supposedly learned something from deadpool, right.. too bad it wasn't the simple story

yall think we gonna see Adam Warlock by the end of Infinity War 1?
nerd.gif
Who y'all think is gonna play Adam?

My dude Cole/wooderson is the dream.. would love to see fassbender on a real squad

Sadly can't see riggins or jax

Could see Travis fimmel or the guy who plays his oldest son from vikings

Last edited:

After Tay posted I'm pretty sure we all read the same article and got what it was about

You must be drunk.

Let's just say that the alleged ending to JL is gonna be even more controversial than Zod getting his neck snapped and The Super Martha bros... :nerd:
Just tell me damn it. You know I don't care about DC to whine about being spoiled :lol:

Worse than neck snapping and Martha? How can Snyder top himself?

And Stan mentioning "characters" as opposed to just "character" and then being instructed not to talk about it any further is interesting, don't you think.
No. Not at all. He would've been told to stop talking for any MCU movie he was talking about. Any person associated would be been told to stop if they said things along those lines. I'm surprised Stan didn't make the Marvel sniper in the audience joke.
He said they were "new" as well. Black bolt is not new, we have on set pics of him. Neither is Wasp.
If they're not new the F4 isn't either. Neither the Wasp or Black Bolt have made their MCU debuts yet. Nor has She-Hulk, Namor, etc.
She Hulk? After all the promotion they're giving Bre Larson they would underpromote another female actress and let her impede on Captain Marvel's premiere?
Such archaic thinking. Marvel is promoting Captain Marvel so they can't manage to give attention to any other female hero in their roster.

Namor is interesting though because the infinity gems can't just go away so the illuminati coming into play could be a factor. You would have to replace Prof X though.....and Reed Richards :D
Replace one with Pym, add in T'Challa since he was originally offered but declined and then started it up later.
yall think we gonna see Adam Warlock by the end of Infinity War 1? :nerd:
It was pretty confirmed Warlock will be in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 Not Infinity War or the sequel.

Could've been a lie though.

If DC really does this, they just destroyed the DCEU. Take with a grain of salt.

Oh I read that too. I dunno about worse than Martha but it's neck snapping territory and just reads as rushed and pure deus ex machina.

Last edited:
Yeah that info was thrown around and sounds stupid but they did already kill superman so it's believable.

Yeah that info was thrown around and sounds stupid but they did already kill superman so it's believable.

They had batman ready to kill superman based on the 1% chance he could be bad..

World's greatest detective doesn't even try and find out anything about dude

The only guy in the world who could stop zod and co, but hey let me go kill that guy.. and not even consider the possibility of what happens if something that big comes along again

But then again, considering what could happen if supes DNA mixes with human DNA.. like say he has a child with the human woman he's dating, like in the singer movie.. well we know what the end result now is and it's doing a lil more than throwing pianos

Last edited:
Oh we discussing baseless "rumors" as fact again huh 
laugh.gif

Let's talk about all of the other "rumors" while we're at it that have turned out totally true 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom