WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

you believe there will still be a Cyborg film... DC "wins"

Not too worried about who "wins" I just want a good movie, a good story with black super heroes

The funny/sad thing is in all this talk of "winning".. winning isn't the actual problem or issue

Losing is.. if cyborg or BP don't do well, studios jump to the easy conclusion and blame it on being led by a black superhero.. BVS used the dark knight returns story, so who knows if we get to see that story properly done and if so when

Xmen apocalypse had 2 of the best actors going currently in fassbender and Oscar Isaac

Hell, look at hellboy.. which is being rebooted, so no part 3 when the first two were really good and you had a great director and a lead that fit

Last edited:
I thought about the Feb release which is one of the dead months for movies. Then saw a twitter post that Marvel wanted it released in Black History Month.

Didn't even think about this, but it's a good look

February is no longer a dead month for movies

Yea couple movies have been huge in February recently, right?

Deadpool comes to mind of CBMs

Last edited:

@itsaboutthattime  still arguing with people several pages back I see...  
laugh.gif
tumblr_mjuu8widv11re9rmyo2_r2_250.gif

I'm mad late to this thread, but Jesus Christ. This is what black excellence is all about. Thank you Marvel for allowing me to see this trailer after waiting years to see this movie come to fruition. Thank you Africa for being my motherland, thank you Kevin Feige for making the entire MCU come to life. Omg this trailer has this dude in tears. What a beauty, that a fudging beauty. Have a goodnight everyone. See you in 2018 for this movie and Infinity War.

With love

- André Gunter [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

I'm about to watch him the trailer with my headphones on lol. That beat, was that made for the trailer or is that from a song?

I'm mad late to this thread, but Jesus Christ. This is what black excellence is all about. Thank you Marvel for allowing me to see this trailer after waiting years to see this movie come to fruition. Thank you Africa for being my motherland, thank you Kevin Feige for making the entire MCU come to life. Omg this trailer has this dude in tears. What a beauty, that a fudging beauty. Have a goodnight everyone. See you in 2018 for this movie and Infinity War.

With love

- André Gunter [emoji]10084[/emoji]️
Damn son

Black Panther, Black Excellence

tumblr_okthy1TcuY1u5fbv7o1_500.jpg

Forget best Marvel movie, BP gunning for best superhero movie ever.

Last edited:
Movie is gonna be lit, might have to see it 3x's just to support all the brotha's and sista's involved in it.

This movie is gonna be the new Get Out. All the brothas and Sistas are coming out for this one. People who don't even have interest in superhero films, are talking about coming out in the masses day one :lol:

Back
Top Bottom