WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Still cant get past Cap suit lol but you can definitely tell that physically we wasnt the same fighter

Thor's power is severely watered down and Hawkeye just takes up space lol

Good movie but definitely isnt as rewatchable as others

Thor in A1?

Dude went toe to toe with hulk

Can't say there was anything remarkable about the TLJ experience. I'm settling in that it reminds me more of watching JL actually.

For me it was lit although admittedly this was in IMAX and I was off that Blue Dream

Space battles, incredible sound design, score, effects, setpiece moments, silent lightspeed ramming scene, all that stuff made me go YOOOOOO as it happened but I still left the theater grumbling in the end.

Showtimes are starting to pop up, I think AMC & a few other spots won’t go up until tomorrow. Cinemark has showtimes showing, but you CAN’T buy tickets yet!

Just type in “black panther showtimes” on Google, that way y’all can game plan before tickets go on sale.

4EB39D58-177D-4017-8FA1-8E53FCB66BF4.png

It is a better movie aside from the Hulk Widow ****. It was better shot. The action was better. The character moments. And you have more moments
from Vision lifting the hammer, Hulkbuster fight and so forth.

Finally finished rewatching Captain America 1.

I felt like they did great with Steve Rogers and showed why he deserved to be the one chosen for the experiment. Once he becomes Captain America, he gets a little boring with how they handle him. I thought the movie is good, but it was missing something. The main aspect of the film I would add is more of how the war effected society on both sides. On the American and European front. That would've allowed more development for the Red Skull. Without that, it's pretty much a standard war story. I liked the little propaganda tour they made Cap goes on as he was used as propaganda in the golden age of the comics. I didn't really care fore the montage of them destroying all of the Hydra bases. They could've left them to be dealt with later, such as on Agent Carter's show when it was on. Instead of the montage, they probably should've just had one well thought out mission for Cap, and from there end it by going after Red Skull, and instead of having him die, he should've just escaped, letting things remain open for future stories. The ending was a good one though.

7 / 10

Without a doubt in my mind that A1 was far superior to Age of Ultron..A1 was just epic in how it was the first time they all came together to fight for a purpose..

I like A1 more and more everytime that I watch it..Age of Ultron is better each time I watch it as well..but they could've made Ultron much more menacing!!

Got lucky, literally checked my phone as soon as the notification was coming through. I got my tickets for Feb 15th!

Back
Top Bottom