WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Hope to look as good as Chadwick Boseman when I’m 40. As much love as I have for Kevin Feige right now Sarah Halley Finn is the architect for this greatness. Tom Holland is really Peter Parker to me. RDJ is the real Tony Stark (with his post Heroes reborn look) Chris Hemsworth is really Thor, Chris Evans is really Steve Rogers. And now I can’t see Chadwick without thinking he has some real Kimoyo beads and can visit Necropolis. The casting has been the real draw of the MCU. When Marvel came through on there promise to Sam Jackson after using his likeness with Ultimate Nick Fury, it’s been nothing up ever since. All hail Sarah Halley Finn!

Chadwick has played iconic roles of being Jackie Robinson and James Brown, and now as BP... i hope he FLOURISHES MORE.

Finally watched BP last night, 7.5/8

Easily in my top 5 MCU films and maybe even higher after a couple more watches in the upcoming weeks

No real gripes or complaints other than the final fight between T’Challa and Killmonger, the CGI was meh and I would have preferred they had stayed on top with the rest of the Wakandans fighting

Killmonger was right overall

All the women killed it

Coogler should be able to make any kind of film he wants to now, he’s 3/3

Now I’m going back and reading the discussions I missed in this thread

It's borderline unfair how gorgeous lupita is. She made it hard for me to watch this movie considering the personality of her character combined with her looks. Literally felt mesmerized at some points watching her in this movie

I was never big on her like that before but this film did an excellent job showcasing her and others magnificence.

BOX OFFICE: BLACK PANTHER Could Become The Highest Grossing Superhero Movie Of All-Time Domestically

Black Panther scored the second best 4 day opening of all-time with $242 million and then had the best Monday ever at the domestic box office but did it do yesterday? Well, it probably won't surprise you to learn that the Marvel Studios movie also had the best pre-summer Tuesday take too, topping last year's Beauty and the Beast and beating The Avengers' $17.6 million with a cool $21.07 million.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens holds the all-time Tuesday record with $37.3 million but Black Panther's current five-day haul is $263.2 million, a whopping amount which it took nine days for The Avengers to reach back in 2012. Now, it's thought that the Ryan Coogler helmed release will pass $300 million domestically by Friday and it should earn $104 million to $109 million during its second weekend.

Some analysts believe that Black Panther will ultimately earn more domestically than The Avengers, a feat which would make it North America's highest grossing superhero movie of all-time.

No real gripes or complaints other than the final fight between T’Challa and Killmonger, the CGI was meh and I would have preferred they had stayed on top with the rest of the Wakandans fighting
Agreed with CGI, but someone in here mentioned the fight being on an underground railroad, likely intentional imagery.

BOX OFFICE: BLACK PANTHER Could Become The Highest Grossing Superhero Movie Of All-Time Domestically

Black Panther scored the second best 4 day opening of all-time with $242 million and then had the best Monday ever at the domestic box office but did it do yesterday? Well, it probably won't surprise you to learn that the Marvel Studios movie also had the best pre-summer Tuesday take too, topping last year's Beauty and the Beast and beating The Avengers' $17.6 million with a cool $21.07 million.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens holds the all-time Tuesday record with $37.3 million but Black Panther's current five-day haul is $263.2 million, a whopping amount which it took nine days for The Avengers to reach back in 2012. Now, it's thought that the Ryan Coogler helmed release will pass $300 million domestically by Friday and it should earn $104 million to $109 million during its second weekend.

Some analysts believe that Black Panther will ultimately earn more domestically than The Avengers, a feat which would make it North America's highest grossing superhero movie of all-time.

happytears-gif.2049504

My wife was more impressed with M'Baku so you know who I'm cosplaying as soon

That's who I see chicks talking about most online too. Dude bout to be the new Kofi lol

Btw, did anyone see BP in a Dolby Vision theater with HDR? Heard it looked amazing. Wish we had a theater like that around here.

Back
Top Bottom