WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Nakia turns heel in the comics?
Yes she does. Turns into Malice. What is kinda funny is, when Chadwick had his interview with the Breakfast Club they mentioned bringing Storm in. He mentioned that Lupita said she would be upset and turn into a villain

But as for possible villains in part 2. I can see that is how they bring Namor into the MCU. Ryan wanted to use Kraven the Hunter but since it's owned by Sony he couldn't but after this who knows they may allow him to do so now.

if BP doesnt get a full sequel Marvel is trippin. Thor got 3 of them thangs. Pool is getting another. Freaking Antman is getting another.

Nah man. Black Panther DEFINITELY getting a sequel or hands will be given out.

nah Killmonger is dead. But they could do something like a dream sequence that Tchalla was doing with his pops. And have him there. Explain it by saying the herb let’s dead black panthers live in that realm etc

BP will get a sequel, it's probably already in theor storyboards for the next phase.

Marvels just being mum as they want to keep as much spoilers from IW as possible.

As for villains, they can just take them from Cap or IM, them revealing Wakanda for what they truly were opened up a lot of possibilities.

You can have AIM, Serpent Society, 10 Rings (with a proper Mandarin), etc... once the Fox acquisition enters the fold, there's even more possibilities there.

Could feud with the Brotherhood, imagine if Genosha is just nearby Wakanda?

:lol: they mad

Screenshot_2018-02-21-15-09-16.png

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

https://niketalk.com/threads/sneaki...h-or-nay-vol-snacks-are-too-danm-high.668656/

if BP doesnt get a full sequel Marvel is trippin. Thor got 3 of them thangs. Pool is getting another. Freaking Antman is getting another.

Nah man. Black Panther DEFINITELY getting a sequel or hands will be given out.

The story has to be there. I believe in Feige and I don’t think he’ll try and turn BO’s success into a novelty. Panther has a lot of weird stories. A good bit comes from someone coming for the throne. Right now the immediate idea for a sequel is having Wakanda and Atlantis at war. I love Namor but the idea in its immediacy seems cringe. I want Panther established a little more in the MCU. More time for him exercising his ideals. Truthfully Marvel is gonna work him into the Ultimates in the future, but you didn’t hear it from me :smile:

BP will most def see a sequel. I would anticipate a trilogy TBH. Marvel isn't going to say anything about their future until IW drops though.

Wouldn’t mind a Killmonger prequel focused on his upbrining and time in the black ops. It would definitely feel like a cash grab but there is a lot to be explored in that character.

knowing marvel..they'll keep going with BP movies...but give us a Killmonger tv show :lol:. Then it'll play out his whole growth into the real hero in the movie.

BP will definitely get a full sequel.. just curious on the story.. i mean thor3 piggybacked off of planet hulk

but they they kinda did stuff will the all of the villains BP is known for already outside of white wolf.. but then they have the easter egg with WS.. but they did still include home boy on the family tree

i guess we could see what happens when the introduce skrulls.. also if the fox deal goes through, could see some great stuff with doom

No shade, just curious, but what'd made him the hottest actor in hollywood? Or what brought about such buzz for him? He didn't get much screen time and then his speaking roles were mostly comic relief.

So just wondering?

BP has a chance to break a domestic record for all comic book movies but I feel like but these days the bulk of the money is made overseas and I don't think BP is touching IW there

Basically BP brought in BP fans but marvel has cultivated a group of ppl invested in their brand so they're all going to show up for IW, with or without the new BP fans

i can watch any BP or vision scene REPEATEDLY.. dudes say so much, with so little words..

like look at dude sonnin' cap's puke a()@() boy

This and that convo with Zemo at the end were dope! Chadwick out here making me proud! Way back when we first found out they were doing a Black Panther film, I said Chadwick would be a good cast. Most said Chiwetel or Maurice Chestnut and even Idris, but after seeing 42 so many times, I knew Chad would put in work as BP.

I also said Wentworth Miller as Doom or Mr. Sinister would be good, also, Scott Eastwood as the next Wolverine (purely for the look).

This and that convo with Zemo at the end were dope! Chadwick out here making me proud! Way back when we first found out they were doing a Black Panther film, I said Chadwick would be a good cast. Most said Chiwetel or Maurice Chestnut and even Idris, but after seeing 42 so many times, I knew Chad would put in work as BP.

the way dude son'd hawkeye AND falcon.. dude is a damn hero

Back
Top Bottom