WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

IMG_0033.GIF

tdogg2k tdogg2k do you notice that Master Zik Master Zik and IATT IATT have made no mention of T'Challa ignoring the sokovia accords by chasing down Klaw in Korea tsk tsk

I guess it's ok to break the rules when you're from royalty

Not ok for regular folk from Brooklyn though
Did you not watch Civil War?

You talking about breaking rules like this is some school yard game.

You do know T'Challa is a head of state right? Ruler of an entire country? You know how the UN works at least?

Also you do know what happens once you sign the accords right? Did you see Homecoming? How Tony was freely operating right?

You scumbag fans are slow. It really does seem like similar to Steve who didn't even read the Accords he jist made his own assumptions and ran with it.

:lol: @ that scumbag being regular folk from Brooklyn. As far as I'm concerned Steve is from the Lower East side.

Last edited:
I watched BP in Dolby last week and in imax tonight.

Dolby wins. Way better audio. Picture edge is not as clear cut all the time but I do see a difference in dark lit scenes due to the higher contrast ratio.
Agree. Racked up a ton of rewards thanks to MP so watch it on Dolby for free. Sound is A1 :pimp:

so whats avengers 4 supposed to be about
since its not a 2 parter anymore
a4 releases next year right???
what releases after a3 all the way up to a4??? :nerd:

I do. Steve was right. He will be vindicated when Thanos proves him right.
Steve's stance wasn't don't sign the accords cuz it'll stop us from fighting a big threat to Earth.

Also I gotta wonder how low your IQ is if you think the UN is going to tell Tony Stark or T'Challa not to stop the big purple alien and his goons. Like you gotta think through what you say.

So no, the scumbag won't be proven right. He was explicitly proven wrong in Civil War. He didn't comprehend it since he's a war crazed untrustworthy treasonous traitor.
tdogg2k tdogg2k do you notice that Master Zik Master Zik and IATT IATT have made no mention of T'Challa ignoring the sokovia accords by chasing down Klaw in Korea tsk tsk

Its post like these why there aren't better gun control laws nationwide.

You get caught up in sensationalized rationalizations and logical fallacies instead of paying attention to the facts, details, and common sense.

Like your hero, you ain't read that damn thing AND now you wanna talk about it

:smh:

And to think they had cap doing PSAs for high school kids.. wonder how hard of time they had trying get dude to read his lines

Back
Top Bottom