WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

giphy.gif

I probably was the only one who didn't care for that Rachel and 2face storyline. I legit didn't know different actors were used for her character.

nah.. using ole girl was easily the most obvious mistake nolan made in TDK.. not saying they needed an actress that was stunning, but they needed someone at least believable for THAT part

WS the goat still

Sn: this probably where Cap got replaced with a skrull. After Buck pulled him out of the water and he was laying there

WS and CW are great no doubt but I ain’t giving Cap all the credit.

They’re like The Chronic. Dre didn’t his thing but we ain’t gon act like everybody else wasn’t doing their thing.

Almost to the point where you forget it’s the “main guys” project.

Call me hot take papi :pimp:

WS and CW are great no doubt but I ain’t giving Cap all the credit.

They’re like The Chronic. Dre didn’t his thing but we ain’t gon act like everybody else wasn’t doing their thing.

Almost to the point where you forget it’s the “main guys” project.

Call me hot take papi :pimp:
Like Control lol we all know Kendrick bodied it but it’s Big Sean song lol

Yes, nonsense

otherwise Logan would stand alone as the GOAT CBM.

Not the best fox marvel CBM.. no where near the best marvel CBM, let alone GOAT CBM

We add CBMs beyond DC and marvel, the further Logan gets and the more absurd your nonsense statement gets

Logan was good.

I need to rewatch WS. See how I feel but as of right now I liked CW more. Might change after a rewatch.

As far as solo movies go i think IM1 is still the best.

Truth is none of the OG Avengers can actually carry a movie on their own...GOTG is a team movie, Thor Ragnorak is a buddy film, Dr Strange is B grade and so is Antman, what makes them interesting is that they are so different....but antman now has the wasp attached and I’m sure Dr Strange will team up with someone in his sequel....BP felt liken tchalla was in a supporting role, rather than it being his solo film...lol

But ya wanna shade Cap...whatever man...TFA is a solid film that he carried...with a dope villain that deserved more screen time.

smfh at Stank Sympathizers not putting respek on Cap's name. Cap has the best solo flicks in the MCU. FA was so lit, they did a spin off and the spin off flopped cause Captain Colinizin' Wakandan Choch wasn't in it.

Yes, nonsense

Not the best fox marvel CBM.. no where near the best marvel CBM, let alone GOAT CBM

We add CBMs beyond DC and marvel, the further Logan gets and the more absurd your nonsense statement gets

You claim DP to be better than Logan....I loved DP but that is bull****, DP is a fun movie that never took itself serious and this was its charm, Logan was heavy, very dramatic with a decent story to tell and very well done send off to a legend in the realm of CBMs

But anyways opinions are like ****** at the end of the day, you have yours and I have mines

You claim DP to be better than Logan....I loved DP but that is bull****, DP is a fun movie that never took itself serious and this was its charm, Logan was heavy, very dramatic with a decent story to tell and very well done send off to a legend in the realm of CBMs

But anyways opinions are like ****** at the end of the day, you have yours and I have mines

You don't even remember the damn movie

Explain where the hell what I describe above goes down in DOFP

Otherwise dudes juicing seems to resonate wayyyyyyyyyy too much with you

TONY HAS CARRIED THE ENTIRE MCU

No HE HAS NOT :lol:

He lit the spark tho and IM will always be in the top 5 because of that....since then he’s had Thor, Cap, Clint, Widow, Hulk to help carry the MCU, let’s not forget the Guardians, Spidey, Strange and BP now

Back
Top Bottom