WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Went to the mall earlier, & Spencer’s has BOGO 1/2 off. I have my tee, but got two for my little sister ‘cause I’m taking her on that Thursday night. Thought the white Vinatge Avengers tee was dope, & went online to order it.

No code needed for th BOGO 1/2 off.
Use Code “Ship30” for free shipping on purchases of $30 or more. Total will be $35.
They’re “Marvel” tee branding.
https://www.spencersonline.com/prod...l/pc/7/c/10/sc/18/160102.uts?thumbnailIndex=3
82CF34A5-A5FA-4CBE-A283-9424820CD35A.jpeg C75136DF-5D9A-4FC5-A39C-74298846971B.jpeg

B7E9251E-BFC2-40DE-A54C-98BF160C22FD.jpeg
Found my old cards from 1992 still in mint condition

Yeah I found a lot of my old Marvel cards recently as well. It's amazing how much info they used to put in some of those old cards. I used to collect mostly Marvel and NBA cards, some baseball and some football. Still have a majority of them.

BP is in my top 3..

But need to see it again to see if I got it over either CW or IM

Watching IM2. Y’all crazy. This movie is awesome.

I don like how Rhodes says he doesn’t deserve to wear it. :stoneface:

My dude made it.

“You want to be a war machine” :pimp:
Surprised Tony didn’t have a fail-safe. I would of been heated that they stole my suit.

Nvm. He let him take it.

Last edited:
“Give me a phat beat to beat my buddy’s *** too” :stoneface:

Right up there with “You said it yourself *****, we’re the Guardians of the Galaxy”

I used to collect those Marvel cards as a kid too. I had a weak collection tho and they're all long gone. I still have my baseball, basketball, and hockey cards.

The Marvel cards take me back. I used to stare all day at their stats and argue in the neighborhood all summer day about how Longshot could beat Black Bolt based on stats :lol:

I've been debating if I should buy the entire card sets from the 90s. I know it would be a waste of money though lol.

Can you quote where you broke it down?
I would like to see.

I enjoyed. It was fun and introduced a few a characters.

When I think about it more given the other so so movies before Avengers, IM2 is the reason I was not as hyped for IM3.

Back
Top Bottom